47 Khushi was with Raizadas

Start from the beginning

*Khushi... he should not step out of the house and it's your responsibility...* Arvind said smilingly.

*What can I do, Uncle? If he doesn't even listen to you then how will he listen to me? * she pouted.

Arnav rolled his eyes smilingly whereas Ratna chuckled.

*You are so innocent Khushi. You don't know about boys... they don't listen to their parents but won't even think of going against their girlfriends...* Arvind laughed.

*Yes... he has a lot of experience because he did the same...* Arnav pulled his leg.

*I never shy to accept it my boy...* Arvind laughed.

*I will also not hesitate to accept it once I started doing that* Arnav said laughingly.

*Haven't you started it yet? * Arvind asked him seriously.

*Going to start, Dad...* he said looking at Khushi who bowed down blushing.

They had dinner, teasing and pulling legs. They were about to go to their rooms, Arvind stopped Arnav.

*Chotte* he called him whispering.

*Yes, Dad...*

*Sleep well... in your room... all alone* he said in a gauzy tone.

Arnav chuckled.

*I will sleep well IF I sleep in my room, all alone, dad...*

That's when they heard from behind,

*You too sleep in our room all alone* Ratna said looking at Arvind.

*Whaaat! But why?* Arvind almost shouted.

*I'm going to sleep with Khushi*

Arnav burst out laughing, seeing Arvind's facial expression. Arvind tried to hit him and Arnav rushed out of the space.

Ratna went with Khushi to the guest room smilingly.

*Did you call the father of the church, aunty? * Khushi asked about Velankanni Church's father.

*Yes, beat... I regularly do that. Arvind and Chotte are taking care of their needs... I'm so happy about it*

*They must be missing you*

*A lot...* she sighed.

*Shall we go there once? * Khushi asked excitedly.

*Yeah, sure... I and Arvind are planning to visit the home for three months once*

*That's nice aunty*

*Are not you sleepy? *

*Aunty, I will sleep here. You can go to your room*

*You can't sleep... I know my son...* she said teasingly.

*Don't think of him as bad aunty... he is a gentleman...* Khushi advocated for Arnav.

*Don't be in that idea... he will break it for sure* Ratna laughed.

Khushi bit her lip and controlled her laughter.

*You don't get a chance to be with him... that's why you don't know him. (she paused for a while) he loves you so much... so he won't get to sleep easily when you are here... I bet... he will come here with an excuse for sure... mark my words* Ratna said.

*I don't think so...* Khushi said.

They heard a knock on the door. Khushi raised his eyes, biting her lip making face whereas Ratna laughed. She went to open the door and saw Arnav with a water bottle.

*What Chotte? *

*You drink water at midnight... that's why I came to give it to you* he extended the bottle.

*Thanks...*

*Has Khushi slept? *

*No... we are just chitchatting*

*Really...* he entered the room, pushing Ratna's shoulder a bit, gently.

*Chotte... go to your room*

*Mom... you guys are chitchatting... not sleeping. Then let me join you in chitchatting* he sat on the bed, keeping a pillow on his lap.

Ratna sat beside him.

*Mom... can't we call Dad here... poor him... he is in his room all alone*

Ratna rolled her eyes. That's when they heard,

*What are you doing here, Chotte? *

They saw Arvind standing at the doorstep with a shocking expression.

*This is not done, Ratna... you are so partial with your son...* he said upset.

*Dad... I just came to give them a water bottle and was trying to get permission to get here...*Arvind walked in.

*Really? I was searching for you in your room. As you were not there, I came here...* he sat at the other side.

*Do you know, Dad...* Arnav started, talking something with Arvind.

Ratna and Khushi were looking at them switching their gaze from one to another.

*Khushi, it seems, we should go to another room* Ratna said.

Khushi chuckled.

*Arrey...it's wrong if we leave these two alone... but what's wrong if we are with them? * Arvind asked.

*Like father like son...these two are same* Ratna said wearily.

*Mom, don't blame me for anything but Dad. I got all these qualities from him only* Arnav giggled.

Khushi tried hard not to laugh. She liked the bonding between the trio. She didn't feel like sleeping but wanted to listen to their teases... she was ready to do that for the whole night without sleeping.

To be continued...

The next update is available on INKITT

Khushi is Kidnapped

As per Arvind's order, Arnav and Khushi stayed home, skipping college the next day. Khushi was in the kitchen with Ratna, helping her to cook. Arnav came to the kitchen.

*Do you want anything, Chotte? * Ratna asked.

*No, Mom. I don't want anything, mom. I just thought to prepare something for Khushi*