III.

Now it's all guessing games, I'm guessing every gaze, like
Do you, don't you, would you even stay if you did?
All I know is suddenly without you the bed feels too big

He enjoys going on midnight motorcycle trips with you, both of you on his or your motorcycle, bodies squeezed against each other, your breath and feelings matching. You make him feel strong; whenever you're with him, he feels as if he could take on the world.

"Hold on, love. Don't want you to get hurt," Mitsuya told you as you tightened your hold around him, your cheeks pressing on his back. Curious to where he'd bring you at this hour, you questioned, "'Kashi, where we goin'?"

"Somewhere special," he quietly replied and you just hummed and placed random kisses on his back. The man felt these and he just smiled, still focusing his attention on the road. As the two of you peacefully appreciated the surroundings, the both of you under the lightness and darkness of both the moon and the night sky, your body let out a familiar sound.

Your stomach grumbled. And your man laughed as he heard this, asking you if you want to have a small stopover at a nearby convenience store. You nod as an agreement, laughing afterward as you remembered he can't see you right now, "yeah yeah. Let's go," you replied, instead. 

Minutes after you agreed, you arrived at the convenience store that was just along the way. He stopped the vehicle, parking it in a safe place in front of the store, and you hopped off, entering the store. 

You took your time finding something to eat that would suit the mood of your taste buds right now. Chips, sweets, drinks..?  Your eyes caught a familiar biscuit so you grabbed it, picking up some chips too to share with him later. As you place things on the basket you grabbed when you entered the store, you felt a presence behind you.

"Baby, I grabbed some ice cream. Vanilla's your favorite, right?" the corners of your mouth upturned, "Takashi, I don't like vanilla.." you whispered as you faced the man behind you, but he heard it and it snapped him out of his thoughts. "I'm sorry, strawberry?" He asked again, and you gave him a nod and a small smile before returning to what you were doing earlier.

Vanilla's Yuzuha's favorite flavor, 's not mine, Takashi.

You walked beside him, sighing, as he was still deciding what to buy. Placing your head on his shoulder, you mumbled a small "love," calling out for him, and in response, he hummed, then unconsciously wrapped his arms around you, his attention still on the choices he's holding in his other hand. You brought your hand to flicker his forehead, clearly having a small dilemma on his mind "Simply grab both of them. It's only iced coffees" You huffed, slightly amused. 

His attention is now on you and he smiled, casually putting the cans of coffee on the basket you're holding, grabbing it from you after. "Baby's getting impatient, no? C'mon, let's pay," he intertwined his fingers with you and the both of you went to the cashier who's paying attention to her phone, clearly bored.