"Um, Jen? Are you okay?"

"What? Yes, of course." I was obviously lying. "I'm going to go out." I quickly got up from the couch, grabbed my car keys and made my way to the front door. "Lock the door behind me. I'll be back later tonight."

Aretmis' POV:

"Come on Zev, get it together. You're a little rusty today, aren't you?"

"Shut up, Artemis. It's been a while since we've scrapped."

It was late in the afternoon, and there was nothing to do. So, my brother and I decided to hang out. We were causing some trouble in the house, like bugging our other siblings to death. We couldn't help it. When it's just the two of us hanging around, we're bound to act like we're toddlers again.

We were bothering Topaz as she was focusing on some assignment the elders gave her. She procrastinated of course, and was worried that she wouldn't finish it on time. My brother and I kept invading her privacy, and we almost got our heads ripped off for doing so.

When Sapphire came home with Carmen, we asked her what happened when she saw Luna again, because she wouldn't shut up about how she was going to approach her through the mind link. When she wouldn't spill the beans, we kept teasing her just for the fun of it. She almost ripped us to pieces when she figured that we were just trying to butt in on her relationship again.

So, Zev and I just decided to go out in the forest and test out our skills a little.

"You know, you and I both know how this is going to turn out, right?" My brother asked while we circled around each other.

"You mean, I'm actually going to end up kicking your ass this time?"

"Um, no. But nice try." He said before pouncing on me. Zev was larger than me, but luckily he doesn't use his full strength when were just practicing.

I managed to get him off, and swung at him immediately after. With the way we were going at each other you'd think that we really hated each other with a burning passion, and we were trying to kill each other.

After a while, Zev managed to prove me wrong and pinned me to the ground. "See, you're going to have to train a tad bit more if you wanna beat me, Artemis."

"Shut up, I wasn't giving it my all."

"Yeah, neither was I dumb ass."

"Okay, okay, just get off of me." I pushed him off once again. Fact is, I never get upset whenever my brother beats me when we go at each other. I probably got used to it.

We started walking back to our house, but we weren't in any rush to get home. It was a nice day after all. The sun was shining, and the scenery around us was impressive. We actually stopped at a nearby river just to sit and relax.

"So, do you think Sapphire even talked to Luna once she saw her?" I asked my brother. I was curious than ever to find out if Sapphire had made any progress earlier today, but she wouldn't tell us anything, and it was starting to bug me.

"I don't know. Maybe.. I just hope she doesn't get hurt while trying to make her way back into Luna's life."

"With Sapphire, anything is possible." We both laughed at my comment. Then another thought came into mind. "What about her sister, Jen?"

"I don't know. You tell me. You know more about Jen then the rest of us do, Artemis." My brother pointed out.

I sighed, thinking about what he said. He's right, I do know more about Jen than anyone else in our pack itself. She's so overprotective of her brother and sister. I don't know how she'd react to all of this.