Rae : Why are you crying?

Poki : Jesus! Rae don't sneak up on me like that!

Rae : Sorry, but what's wrong? Wait is Y/n...

Poki : No he is not cheating, it's his old roommate Ben. The one who kicked him out of the house.

Rae : Oh... *sigh* Alright then, I'm just gonna go back.

I stood there watching them talk with each other as the moon starts rising and the temperature went cold. I saw Y/n and Ben laying down in front of  Ben's car, Y/n talks as Ben smokes some cigarette. They look like good old friends.

Y/n's POV :

Y/n : Hey Ben?

Ben : Yeah?

Y/n : How did you propose to Linda?

Ben : Like the place and how I do it?

Y/n : Yes

Ben : Well I just picked some random beautiful place in LA and propose to her with a ring. It may sound very cleacé, but it's about the person you're proposing to.

Y/n : Hmm, and how did it go for you?

Ben : To be honest, I almost had a heart attack. Obviously, it makes you feel nervous. But it was worth it.

Y/n : *chuckles* it reminds me when you're -

Poki : Babe? It's almost time to stream!

Y/n : Ok!

Ben : You had a girlfriend??

Y/n : Didn't her friend tell you that? Remember when I got hit by a car??

Ben : Oh yeah, I forgot.

Y/n : Anyway it was nice talking to you, take care.

Ben : You too man.

You walk inside and Poki hugs you from behind...

Y/n : Jesus, did you wait for me behind the door all this time?

Poki : Maybe *giggles*

Y/n : *smiles* Well shall we?

You two went back to the living room to stream ThanksMast. The stream went on a full eight hours and you guys manage to raise six million and five hundred thousand dollars. After a while of celebrating you and Poki sits on the balcony admiring the full moon...

Y/n : It's so peaceful isn't it?

Poki : It is... *rest her head on your shoulder*

Y/n : *smiles* I love you so much Poki.

Poki : I love you too Y/n

You two cuddled up with each other as the moon starts getting covered by the clouds. You, Poki, Rae, and Janet chilling in the living room with blankets and hot chocolates. You brought your laptop to the living rooms and play TF2 while talking with Poki and the girls...

Rae : I always wondered what is the fun in that game?

Poki : You should try it, it's quite fun actually

Y/n : *Dominating a Heavy as the Spy* Nice...

The Spy in game : Your precious sandwich won't save you now, FATTY!

Janet : Oh God, that was cold.

Y/n : Ooh you don't know what TF2 lore is about. It's quite fucked up but still entertaining.

Poki : Mhm

Poki sips her hot chocolate and fell asleep while resting her head on my shoulder. I quickly close TF2 since I don't want to disturb her. Soon Rae and Janet fell asleep but your eyes are wide open. You heard Poki softly snoring, her hair smells nice. You hold her hand as your eyes begin closing in themselves and eventually you fell asleep.
You wake up on a green field with flowers and bird chirping. You saw Pokimane standing alone waiting for you. You take her hand as you two started to dance. It was so, fun. And if it's even a dream, you wanted to do this with her forever...