Tong Yao and Little Fatty walked out from backstage while chatting and laughing. They turned to sit down at the positions for mid and support and put on their headphones. There was another commotion among the audience--

Commentator D: Awww! Look what I saw! Our Smiling! Our mid queen is finally sitting back at the position she’s best at. The AP carry position that dictates the life or death of their enemies and the outcome of the match!

Commentator E: As we can see now, there's a smile on her face. She must be feeling quite relieved at the moment……“*bleep* *bleep* *bleep*, I’ll never buy sightstone again!”

Commentator F: Hey, you two, can you not just focus on the girl. What we miss the most obviously is ZGDX’s support Fatty who was missing from the arena for two days.

Commentator D: Yes, yes, we certainly missed a lot of Fatty’s exquisite way of placing wards and his map awareness. He always seems to be able to make full use of the 4 ward items available to illuminate the enemy's whole jungle!

Commentator E: Welcome back! Fatty daddy! ZGDX can’t afford to lose again!

Commentator F: ..................................

The players naturally couldn’t hear the teasing from the three commentators. At the moment, they had already entered the ban & pick phase of the match-- --

Lu Sicheng: “The other side’s mid isn’t very strong. They are a top carry team. Let’s take the champion for mid first. What do you want, silly?”

Tong Yao: “Someone who can kill! Kill!”

Lu Sicheng: .......

Tong Yao could hear her teammates giggling in their team chat channel. Little Fatty sighed: “All she could think about is killing today.”

Old K also sighed: “I’m going to stay at mid today so she won’t get attacked too badly. The rest of you, you’re on your own……”

Tong Yao: “Let me see. Leblanc is out of the question. Don’t want Kassadin. Ekko isn’t fun when you guys ask me to go tanky as we play-- --What other assassin champions are there?”

Ming god: “There are quite a few: Jayce, Lissandra, Aurelion Sol, Syndra……”

Tong Yao quickly said: “Ahri! Give me Ahri, I want to get a penta-kill!”

Lu Sicheng: “Do you know how to play Ahri?”

Tong Yao: “Are there any assassin champions that I don’t know how to play? Give me Ahri.” 

Ming god: “......You know they’ll chew you out if they find out that you ignored the opinion of the data analyst and just did the ban & pick willy nilly?”

Tong Yao pulled off her headphones. This time she didn’t ignore Ming god but said to him: “Hehe, I’ve been bullied for two days and was almost suffocated at bot. I played Lulu for two days and the only glorious moments were when I took our Captain’s first blood for 400 gold and snatched our Captain’s penta-kill. You were all killing enemies while I could only hide in the back to “polymorph into sheep!”, “become big!”, “run fast!” To hell with polymorph! To hell with becoming big! I want to kill the enemy too!”

Amid Tong Yao’s ranting, Ming god patted Old Cat’s shoulder and let Old Cat lock in Ahri for Tong Yao-- --This was the first time Ahri was used in this year’s world competition. The moment Ahri was locked in, there were cheers and applause from the audience to welcome Tong Yao back to the carry position!