Chapter 1: How It Started

I am only 10 years of age, I was kicked out of the Orphanage which me and my twin, Atsushi lived together the reason why they found my Ability but used an ecxuse of "one less mouth to feed" and they would tell me horrible things that I wish I could forget but that's what keeps me up at night.

Two years later I am now living and working at the Port Mafia under a man called Dazai, he is feared by many that's why I like him. He has a partner Chuuya but brings me along on many missions.

I am wearing a white button up shirt, black leggings and a jacket to go over the top.

"Just because you are older than me doesn't mean I will respect you." I say sternly to Chuuya who isn't an executive yet.

"You are a worthless brat!" He yells at me angered as I look at him expressionless.

"You are correct."

"..."

"Hey Chuuya and Y/n~" Dazai comes in with his sweet mood.

If I'm being honest Dazai can be quite manipulative it doesn't get to me after all the Orphanage manipulated me for years, so I can tell when someone attempts to try it on me.

"Tell this brat to respect me!" Chuuya yells at Dazai.

"Y/n doesn't have to respect you Chuuya" Dazai simply tells him.

"But I'm older-"

"She has been here longer than you Chuuya."

"How long then hmm?!"

"Since she was 10"

"That young?" Chuuya faces me and I nod my head.

Originally I got taken in because of my age not my ability I was 'usefull' to Mori, I owe him my life and Dazai too.

Chuuya looks at me with sympathy for a second then returns to his normal emotions.

I know Dazai has some more friends, I already know Mr Oda but not Ango too well.

"Anyways I'm here to say to y/n we have somone who has an ability like yours!" Dazai says happily and I look at him confused.

"Come with me let me show you to him, he is alot more useless than you but you could help!" He chimes happily.

I just nod my head and follow the boy, Dazai and I are probably the closest to Mori as we know things others don't.

Dazai shows me to a room where a boy sits on the floor around my age he has black hair that fades into white.

"This is Akutagawa, his ability could be useful and become something like yours and used like yours" Dazai informs me as I look at the boy.

"I'm y/n l/n." I tell the boy as I kneel down to where he is sitting.

"My ability Beast Of Mine" I activate my ability a white tiger stripped with black comes out of my back it fades connecting to me.

"Talk to her." Dazai says coldly you can see the slight fear in his eyes.

"Ryonosuke Akutagawa, ability Rashomon" the boy says summoning his ability a red and black cloth like animal comes out of his cloak.

"What can your ability do?" I ask him smilling.

"It is practically an industractable fabric that is summoned from my coat." He explains to me.

I nod my head.

"My ability is a tiger you can cut through it but when you shoot at it, it doesn't affect it." I explain to him as Dazai watches us carefully.
"I think your ability can be much more than that."

Akutagawa looks at me confused and I give him a warm smile.

~TIMESKIP~

Age:13

I stand as me and Akutagawa training together using our abilities to practice against eachother.

"Your ability has come a far way" I tell him with a smile.

"Thank you Y/n"

~TIMESKIP~

Age: 14

I sit ther as I hear the news Dazai left us he left... me! I am in a meeting room with Mori, Akutagawa and Chuuya.

"Funny joke-" I begin to say.

"Y/n darling this isn't a joke." Mori informs me saddened.

"He wouldn't leave us." I say coldly glaring the man that gave me a better chance in life.

~A WEEK LATER~

Age:14

I sit there as Akutagawa my new partner keeps on trying to convince me that Dazai left us and I have to move on.

"I'm sorry Aku but I owe Dazai my life, so he couldn't have just left me" I say giving Akutagawa a weak smile.

"Y/n..." he says softly.

"I'm going to get some fresh air" I say to Akutagawa. I get up from where I was sitting and leave the room.

I knew that Dazai needed to see the light, he had also once told me I was too kind and needed to see some sort of light... but I know he wouldn't completely leave the world of Abilities, he will join a rival probably the Agency so I will too.

I run out of the Port Mafia as it will be the last time I run through these halls as a Port Mafia member I would only ever be brought back here as a 'traitor'.

~TIME SKIP~

Age: 14

I learnt the fucking truth! Mori sent Mr Oda on a suicide mission that asshole! I run away from the Port Mafia tears beginning to fall. All I ever lived for was to fill this dark hole left in me and now Mr Oda is gone he promised to help me! There is no more purpose for my life anymore.

~TWO YEARS LATER~

Age:16

I stand next to the President as other Armed Detective Agency members stand infront of me this includes Dazai. He looks relieved in a way as the president speaks.

"This is Y/n L/n our newest member of the Armed Detective Agency." The president tells the people standing infront of me.

~PRESENT DAY~

Age:18

"We might have a new member!" Dazai hums as he comes into my apartment supplied by the Agency.

"Okay now let me have or try to have some sleep" I say pushing Dazai out the door.

Spoiler Warning, I didn't get any sleep.

Tiger's Twin 《BSD insert Fem reader》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें