Of course

HELLO PEOPLES! IT IS I! GOD! *Cough* I mean yup... Anyway! I wrote out a plot for the story, and uh, if nobody changes it, then uh. Well, lets just say that this is gonna be as dark as some of my personal stories. That's not a good thing, hell, in one of my stories I had Inko do some, things, to Izuku. A-anyway! Enjoy the story! It's currently 2:15. So uh, sorry!

Music I listened to while writing this! Feel free to give it a listen!

3rd POV

The class had continued on with searching through the music, all except Bakugou. There was something about these songs that just didn't sit right with him. It's like they weren't songs, but memories. Emotions. Cries. Cries that were heard by deaf ears. So he started heading to the elevator, planning on looking through Izuku's room once again. But as I said before. Started, "Hey Bakubro! Where are you going!? There's a bunch of songs still left!" Kirishima came running over, fully expecting the storm of curse words.

Bakugou just thought about it, if these are all of Izuku's experiences, then wouldn't he be able to see what was wrong just from listening to them? "Fuck off shitty hair." He walked back to the group to look through the songs, but it seems they had already chosen one.

"What were you gonna do even? It's not time for you to sleep yet, nor your usual workout hour..." Kiri just started to go through what could have possibly been the reason Bakugou would go upstairs. Though that just ended up with him frying his brain...

Baku just looked aimlessly at the elevator and started to mutter, "I was gonna go check." His gaze faltered, "The nerds room. Something about this music, it's, uh, wrong." He looked back to Kirishima, refusing to admit that the music had actually bothered the explodo boi.

Kirishima was about to say something, but was quickly cut off, "Shut it, it's about to start." Jiro, with a fierce look in her eyes separated the two boys. But that look, it was one that could even make Endeavor's flames go cold in seconds.

Everyone took their seats and promptly waited for the music to start.

I don't really give a damn about the way you touch me
When we're alone
You can hold my hand
If no one's home
Do you like it when I'm away?
If I went and hurt my body, baby
Would you love me the same?
I can feel all my bones coming back
And I'm craving motion
Mama never really learns how to live by herself
It's a curse
And it's growing
You're a pond and I'm an ocean
Oh, all my emotions
Feel like explosions when you are around
And I've found a way to kill the sounds, oh

Kaminari looked stunned.

Oh, baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake
Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden?
Oh, and if I could take it all back
I swear that I would pull you from the tide

Thoughts swirled throughout his head, the main one being how he ended up sleeping with Midoriya.

Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa
I said no (I said no), I said no (I said no)
Listen close, it's a no
The wind is a-pounding on my back
And I found hope in a heart attack
Oh at last, it is past
Now I've got it, and you can't have it

"H-hey Izuku?"

Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake
Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden, oh
And if I could take it all back
I swear that I would pull you from the tide

"Denki? It's really late. WAIT WHAT'S WRONG!?"

Darling, when I'm fast asleep
I've seen this person watching me
Saying, "Is it worth it? Is it worth it? Tell me, is it worth it?" Oh

"Hey hey hey, it's okay Denki. You'll find someone better than Kirishima! I know it!"

Guess there is something, and there is nothing
There is nothing in between
And in my eyes, there is a tiny dancer
Watching over me, he's singing
"She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a boy"
He's singing, "She's a, she's a lady, and I am just a line without a hook"

"Maybe..." Their lips met.

Baby, I am a wreck when I'm without you
I need you here to stay
I broke all my bones that day I found you
Crying at the lake
Was it something I said to make you feel like you're a burden, oh
And if I could take it all back
I swear that I would pull you from the tide

"Was I just a toy?" Izuku had asked.

Kaminari however. Just looked back to him, "Of course you were."

Okay okay okay! I know I know, it's not a long chapter. I understand. But I needed to set up the next one. Which by the way I do plan on just making it plot. I'll actually give you guys some plot. Okay? Okay. Anyway, this was Yup. Over and out.