What was he thinking when creating something like this??

I was so glad I got the better side of the gene pool. Both in beauty and in brains- though I couldn't deny the endless lines of ladies willing to throw themselves at my brother whenever he walked the streets. I still got the better end.

"Enough!" Meliodas intervened. "Whatever needs to be sorted can be sorted after we rescue Elizabeth and the rest of Liones."

Ban hesitated for a moment before slumping his shoulders again. He didn't make eye contact with Meliodas at all.

"I'm not done with you." He said as he stared into my eyes.

'Well I am.' I thought to myself. Because honestly what was wrong with me? What kind of self respecting girl would stay with her ex who she may or may not still have feelings for and help him rescue the girl he currently loves?

Me, apparently. And self respect? What's that?

About three seconds later, smoke began to leave the open wound where my hand was meant to be and a blazing fire appeared on my wound.

I was used to the burning of the flickering flames while my hand attached itself back to my arm as it was pulled by the smoke of the fire.

"Finally. This way people." The spell was complete and I had a fixed location on where Elizabeth had been taken.

"Wait, so if you love the captain how can we trust that you'll help us save the princess?" Ban suddenly asked.

Now why hadn't I thought of that before...

"You can't." I beamed. "But Meliodas does even if he doesn't really want to."

Said person remained silent as I spoke and Ban scoffed as he left the both of us and started walking behind.

When Meliodas tried talking to me I sped up and went further ahead.

As soon as Hendrickson is gone, I'll also leave. This isn't healthy for me.

"Do you still have your tattoo?" Meliodas suddenly asked. He was right next to me and when I tried speeding up again he gripped my wrist and held me back.

He was always holding me back.

"Because it's totally possible to get rid of a tattoo given by the fucking Demon King." I scoffed.

It was a dragon tail wrapping around a dark flame- pretty much the darkness that demons use- and it was positioned on the right side of my pelvic bone.

The demon king simply wanted to bestow a gift upon me for helping his side in the war. But now that I thought about it, Meliodas had a similar tattoo on his nape, only his was a dragon tail piercing through a goddess's wings- how fucking ironic.

I'd heard of a tradition (Monspeet once described it to me) where couples that would be together forever, or for as long as they'd live, would be branded with matching marks that wouldn't disappear.

A myth around the tradition was that if one person was to stop loving the other, their tattoo would disappear while the person who was still committed would keep theirs as a reminder of the love they'd had.

What was the Demon King playing at?

And apparently demons are creatures incapable of love and any feelings of positivity. Absolute abominations.

Yes, I'm thinking of you Ludociel.

But as I was on the topic of the so called 'myth of Souls', I had the painful urge to ask Meliodas if he still had his.

What if he said no?

But then what if he said yes?

I simply wouldn't ask him.

...

Or maybe I'd ask later. A lot later.

The topic of mine and Meliodas's love story was one I didn't like visiting because no one likes an incomplete story.

Just as you get to the good part, the part everyone's been waiting for...'discontinued'. No warning beforehand; just a black page with no more pages after it.

It hurts to think of some of the best moments of my life like that but it's the harsh truth.

Eventually we came across all of the Sins and I looked in wonder as I thought I'd forgotten to count.

"Meliodas is one, Merlin isn't here but she's two, three is Diane, four is Ban, five is King and six is Gowther. So where's seven? What's his name... Escanor." I mumbled to myself.

Ban and King decided to stay back and help/ destroy the New Generation *cough* failures *cough*. They weren't failures as people but as projects so fuck you Hendrickson.

Merlin was the only experimenter I'd accept.

We reached where the stereotypical damsel in distress was and Meliodas put her on his talking pig (I later found out his name was Hawk) and told him to get to safety.

Now that only the important people remained, we were ready for a fight.

Hendrickson tilted his head and grinned as he attacked Dreyfus, almost killing the man of it wasn't for Meliodas who intervened.

Meanwhile, the thing took an orb from out of nowhere and threw it to the floor by my feet, luckily I managed to jump back before it hit me.

"It's been quite a while, Ashe." I heard a soft voice say as I inhaled the bright red mist that left the dark orb.

This was not happening. I wasn't ready for this; for her.

"What did you fucking do Hendrickson?!" I yelled out, to which he only laughed. I looked through the red mist and saw the female's golden eyes.

The eyes I thought I'd never see again.

"Anra." I whispered.

-

A/N: I was reading through the chapters I've already posted. The chapters I claimed to have edited but I guess this is what happens when you do  shit at 2am. You mess up.

If you guys see any mistakes please let me know.

What did you think of this chapter?

I can't wait for the seal to be broken so we can meet the commandments uh.

Oh and in case it wasn't obvious I'm slightly altering some events to include Ashe and her thoughts if that's okay.

Please comment :)

Jā na.