chapter nine : unveiling

Even after finishing their breakfast, Ningguang couldn't believe Beidou's audacity in asking her out on the spot. While a part of her was tempted to accept her offer, it felt inappropriate to become her lover for the time being. She knows where it will lead them at some time, and that's something she isn't planning, especially since Beidou is already involved with someone named Signora. She would never, ever dare to be a hindrance in someone else's relationship as someone whose respect is on high alert. She thought it was a silly idea for her to get involved in something she detested called love. To clear her mind of her unsettled and doubtful ideas, she continued on, deciding to occupy herself with some task she had almost forgotten about. However, she would be diverted intrigued about anything other than her innocent thoughts while scrolling, typing, and documenting some papers.

She hates to confess how she'd become so curious about lesbian porn so she looked it up without even using the incognito. As she slowly typed in the words, she took a gulp before hitting search and when she did lots of X-rated sites pop-up. She carefully scanned each of the sites, leading her to a website she isn't familiar to. Her jaw dropped as soon as she saw the lewd thumbnails. She glanced behind her computer screen, making sure that Beidou will not come in all of a sudden while she's watching spicy videos. To make it clear, she just wanted to know how it's done since she was too intrigued with the hickey she saw on the other's neck. After that, she scrolled and scrolled until she saw a video that sparked an interest on her so she quietly watched it and boy she was inflamed. For those years in her life, she never really watched those kinds of videos but now that she did, she didn't realize that it was hot and intense. She stared at the screen, watching how those two women give pleasures on each other when all of a sudden, the thing she had been worried about, Beidou barged in without a warning or even a knock.

To her surprise, Ningguang flinched really hard and switched tabs, also making sure that she exited the site she was on, "Y-Ye~s?!" her voice cracked, her tone pulling upwards while the other stood with enlarged eyes, "W-What do you need? You know it was rude of you to storm in without knocking." she maintained a firm tone but failed once she saw a smirk creeping on her lips.

"Ningguang, you don't have to hide that you're watching porn," she snickered and peeked beside her but frowned when she saw a document instead, "Aww, you exited the site before I could even take a peek to? Come on," she groaned.

The other blushed so hard when she guessed what she was doing but she still denied her accusation, "H-How dare you accuse me for watching lewd content? Is that how you think of me? In addition, what made you point a finger at me?" she was being too defensive it was clear for Beidou that she was lying and making up dumb excuses.

Beidou sat across her desk, crumpling the signed papers, "Ningguang, I also watch those type of videos and that's exactly how I acted when Eula caught me." she shook her head unbelievably, "Don't worry, I don't judge people." she tilted her head from one side and stared at her seductively.

"How vulgar!" she exclaimed and forced a cough at such accusation, "Can't you see I'm busy writing my reports?" she glared but her hands started to shake as soon as Beidou placed her hands above them.

Beidou inspected her from head to toe, "Your hands are getting cold, Miss Eclipsing Star." she wriggled her eyebrows, "I'm only disappointed that you didn't watch it with me," she pouted.

This is getting way out of her bounds so she knew she had to change the topic or else Beidou will hypnotize her into admitting that she really was watching porn, "Enough drama," she started and pressed her hands together, "What's your business here? If you have something to say, make it quick. I'm giving you five minutes." she commanded with a haste after gazing down on her expensive watch.