The day

Deku woke up to see bakugou sitting at the desk in their room "morning kacchan you want some breakfast" "sure why not" Deku got up and went to the kitchen 15 minutes later Deku still is not back "puppy Deku pup baby" bakugou called for Izuku and he walked in the the kitchen and the next thing he knew all the students were in the kitchen and aziawa ran in after hearing bakugou yelling for him "what happened here problem child" "h-he went t-" "tell me in a minute shoto Mina clean this blood up please" "yes sir" shoto and mine got to cleaning back to bakugou and aziawa "ok tell me what happened" "he woke up and asked if I wanted something to eat I said yes Bc I had not eaten yet so then he left and it had been 15 minutes and he still had not gotten back so I went to look for him and I found him in the kitchen on the f-floor a-as you saw him a-also I saw shitty hair leaving w-with b-blood on his h-hand" they had gotten to recovery girls office by then they heard her tell present mud she might get off early that day "hold up there girl bakugou come in" "OMG get him in here now aziawa-" "yes yes I know what to do" "ok good thing do you know who it was" recovery girl said walking in to the room with Izuku and bakugou "yes it was kirishima" "do you know why" she said looking at Izuku o see what is wrong an hour later Izuku wakes up "oh thank god your awake puppy" "do I need to talk to-". "Aziawa yes you do" "ok I guess I will"

(Hey sorry that I did not post yet I have had a lot to do I had family reunion and I start school tomorrow so I will work on it all that I can sorry this is short I did not expect anyone to see my story)  thanks for reading this chapter have a good day