22 - Armed & Dangerous 2

Start from the beginning

"My bad, damn," he mugged.

We heard footsteps and looked up to see a sweaty Von running back over to us.

"I can't find that nigga," he said breathing heavily.

"We'll find him another day. We need to get home."

"Aight come on," Von breathed out.

We started to walk back to the car when someone pulled me back my hair, making me squeal a little bit.

Oh my god, I just can't catch a break...

Whoever it was wrapped their arm around my neck and it was putting some pressure on my shoulder too.

The boys quickly turned around and pointed their guns at him, making the guy put his up to
my head.

"Wassup y'all," I heard from behind me, making the voice out to be Quando.

I should just start calling him Shrimp...

"Put y'all guns down and get out of here," he demanded.

"You think I can aim for his head without hitting Alaya?" Von whispered to Durk.

"Go for the chest," Durk whispered back.

"But won't that hit her?" Von asked turning his head to look at Durk.

"Do what the fuck I said," Shrimp gritted.

I could tell Von was about to shoot so I tried to come up with a way to get out. I can't get shot twice in one night.

I looked down to see his legs were spread apart.

I bent my foot up and hit him in his dick. He groaned in pain and let me go, allowing me to run off.

I didn't think it would work because there isn't a lot of dick down there.😑 but he seemed like he was in a lot of pain.

I'm glad I wore some Tims.

We started hearing sirens coming from a distance.

"Let's go," I yelled.

We ran to the car and got in, finally realizing that Durk wasn't in the car.

"Where the fuck is Durk?" Jayda yelled, starting the car up.

"I don't know but we ain't leaving him."

Three police cars sped past us and headed towards Quando's house.

"Where is h-

Jayda was cutoff by Durk opening the back seat and hopping in the car. She stepped on the gas and sped off.

"What was you doing nigga? You could've got caught!" Jayda yelled.

"I finished the job," he mumbled.

"You killed him?" India asked.

He nodded his head and took off his shirt. He put it on my shoulder and grabbed my hand, pressing it onto the wound.

"I'll fix it," he mumbled to me.

India was side eyeing us from the front seat. I should've gave him a kiss to make her mad.

"Um, Alaya," Jayda hummed.

She handed me her phone with the camera facing forward, allowing me to see my lifting lace front.

"Oh my god," I said, before I started crying.

"Why would you even show her that?" Von groaned.

"I can't have my sis out here looking raggedy," Jayda said.

"Why does everybody always wanna mess up my hair?" I cried, wiping my face.

"Here," Pooh said, handing me a joint, "that'll help you feel better."

I hit it and passed it back to him. Might as well get high after this shitty ass night.

About 10 minutes later, Jayda pulled up to my house and everybody got out the car.

"Nooo, go home."

They ignored me and walked into the house anyways.

"Where did y'all go?" Coi yawned coming down the steps. "And what's wrong with Alaya's shoulder?"

"I got shot."

Durk walked out of the room and came back in with the first aid kit. I sat on the floor in between his legs and took the shirt off my shoulder.

Ah, just like old times...

He grabbed the tweezers and stuck them inside the wound to grab the bullet.

I held his leg while he pulled it and sat it down on the table. My WHITE table.

He poured some alcohol on the wound and started to stitch it up. India watched him the whole time like a hawk to make sure he didn't try anything on me.

Girl🙄

Von came into the living room with some
food that I was planning on eating.

He snatched the remote from Pooh and sat down on the couch. He flipped threw a few channels before he landed on the news.

"They talking about us," he said loudly.

"One of the three men were injured while the other two were found dead on the property," the news lady reported.

"Damn one of them still alive," Pooh groaned, "now we gotta kill him before he get to talking."

"There is no valid evidence on the crime scene but the injured male gave a description that one of the participants in the crime was an African American male with blonde hair," she continued.

Everybody slowly turned their heads to Durk, making him put his head in his hands.

________________________________

A bitch been busy but I'm trying to update more for y'all! 😘

That "Man, What" go hard though‼️💯