jealousy, jealousy

Commentary from -MyTimeToShine-

You're just now sick of yourself? I've been sick of myself since I met you 🤡

Olivia's View

"I have something to tell you." Matthew says.

"What?" I ask.

"Y/n's moving... to Texas." Matthew says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"It's what Livia wants. They've been building a new office over there, and Y/n's going to manage that one." Matthew says.

"I hate that bitch. What makes her think that she can steal my best friend from me?" I say.

I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room

"It is her wife." Matthew says.

"I don't care! What about me? How could she leave me? Aren't I somebody who deserves to be loved?" I say.

"I know Y/n mistreated you, but you should be happy for her." Matthew says.

"How can I possibly be happy for when it feels like I'm a puppy she dropped off at a firehouse?" I ask.

"Every single girl except me that she's ever dated is too good to be true." I say.

'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true

"With their paper white teeth and perfect bodies." I say.

With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies

"Why do you even care about them?" Matthew asks.

"I shouldn't." I say.

Wish I didn't care

"It's not like you're not pretty." Matthew says.

I know their beauty's notmylack

"I feel like I still have that pressure on me from when I was with Y/n. I pressured myself into doing everything I could to make Y/n happy." I say.

Butit feels likethat weight ison my back

"Let it go." He says.

"I can't." I say.

And I can't let it go

"Stop comparing yourself to other people when all it does it make you feel bad." He says.

Com-comparison is killin' me slowly

"You're probably the last person on Livia and Y/n's ex girlfriends' minds." He says.

I think I think too much
'Bout kids who don't know me