Season 1, ep 8 p2

Începe de la început

He said for you, not to say anything...but that didn't mean you couldn't leave hints to someone about him being up to something more sinister. But who? 

Not Tenzin, it'd just look like he was going after Tarrlok because of their rivalry. 

Not your Aunt Lin, she doesn't have a very good trust with the city right now. 

What about Korra? She's another position of power, the city is giving her more trust...but that girl is denser than a bag of feathers. Maybe you should reach out to someon--" Yes that's perfect!" You exclaimed, jumping up, startling Pema, and Nevermore who was sleeping peacefully on a branch above.

"(Y-Y/N)! What's got you so excited?" Pema asked after initial shock. "I know how to help heal the city! I just need to go talk to someone! Thanks Auntie! See ya!" You kissed your Aunt's cheek in farewell, and began running to your room. 

"Uh..your welcome?" Pema asked, watching you run off.

*Out on the cliff*

You were sitting on your favorite cliff with Nevermore purring on your lap, when you felt a presence next to you. "Hey, (Y/N), mind if I sit with you for a while?" Korra asked quietly. "Sure." The three of you sat in comfortable silence, while Korra rested her head on your shoulder. "Something on your mind, Kor?" "I just don't understand why I can't airbend! I've been training with you and Tenzin for months and still nothing!"  She sobbed softly. "Well, remember, it took months for my grandfather to master Earth." Nevermore crawled onto your shoulder to lick Korra's tears away as Pabu licked the other side of her face.

"Korra! You out here?" "There you are..oh, hey (Y/N)." Asami said as the three approached. "Are you okay?" Bolin asked the Avatar. "I'm fine." "Come on, Korra. What's wrong?" Mako wondered. "I just feel alone. How can I protect an entire city when I can't even learn airbending? I'm the worst Avatar." "That honor belongs to Avatar Kurk." you joked, hoping to get Korra to smile. "No that's nonsense. You're amazing." Asami complimented, looking worriedly at your still turned back.

"Look, the arena might be shut down, but we're still a team. The new team Avatar." cheered Bolin. "We've got your back, Korra. And we can save the city together." Korra stood up, seeing the others with their hands in the middle and smiled before putting her hand in the middle. "(Y/N), I can't do this without you." She held her hand towards your turned back. Nevermore nudged you to join them, but you were stubborn. "Seems to me like you've got a perfect team right there." You sassed.

"Guys, guys, can we all just get along?" Bolin tried to soothe, knowing you were still rightfully hurt. Korra knelt next to you and you met her eyes unwillingly. "Please, (Y/N), I need you." she begged softly.

You sighed before standing up, and dusting your pants off. "Fine. But only because I know you need a voice of reason, Korra." "Thank you." The Avatar smiled before turning to the rest of the team. "Yeah, let's do this!" Korra grinned as they put their hands in the middle and (Y/N) howled with laughter as his youngest cousin came out of nowhere and let it rip on their hands. "Yeah, let's do this!" chirped Meelo. "What are we doing?" He asked curiously as the rest of Team Korra laughed at the little monk.

They met at the docks and waited for each other to get ready.

"Get ready, Republic City. You're about to be partrolled by Team Avatar." Bolin flexed his muscles. "Eh, you guys need to pick a new name. Team Avatar is reserved by Nickelodeon." (Y/N) winked at something the others couldn't see. "What?" Bolin asked, looking as confused as Mako and Korra felt. "Heh, nothing." He snickered to himself, as Nevermore curled around his neck, and Neo grumbled from underneath the tree.

"Asami, you always know how to accessorize your outfits." Mako grinned at his girlfriend as she walked up with a weaponized glove. "I figure one way to fight Equalists is to use an Equalist weapon." She demonstrated the taser. "Alright, let's ride." Korra said seriously.

The four hopped on Naga and (Y/N) cackled as she tossed them off. He was still pissed, so of course, he was being petty. "Not one of your brighter ideas, Kor." (Y/N) grinned,leaning forward on his Sato-cycle, ignoring Korra's glare. "All right, any other ideas?" Asami flipped her hair, as she pouted slightly, her thinking pose. "I think I've got the answer." She opened a nearby garage and revved her car before screeching to a stop in front of the team. "Think this'll do?" She asked, smirking slightly.

As the others, climbed in, (Y/N) swallowed nervously, as his heart pounded.

'Damn it. I wish I wasn't still madly, deeply in love with you, naina.'

(In the city)

(Y/N) cheered as he rode alongside the others, of course, showing off here and there. He quited down as he eyed the radio that went off, "UNIT 216? Cancel that 1058 at Harmony Tower. Come back to the station, over. Calling all units! Level four alert! Jailbreak at headquarters! Officers down, electrocuted. Chi-blockers and Equalist convicts are still at large armed and dangerous. Last heading east.'

"Chi-blockers! That's them!" Mako cried as the two vehicles screeched to a halt. "Let's get 'em!" Korra agreed. (Y/N) revved his engine and sped after them, Asmai falling closely in her car. He took a short cut seeing a truck heading up and tilted his bike to the side to slide under the truck and keep up with the Equalists. "Whoa!", shouted the rest of Team Korra flew from the sky.

(Y/N) yelped as Mako shot lightning close to where he was but at an Equalist. "Hey, watch it, ass!" He snapped, before revving up and using nearby water to make his bike scale buildings. Using one hand, he kept his steering straight and freeze Equalists in their place, as the police took them into custody right after.

You made a sharp right turn and watched Asami knock two off their Sato-cycles. The Equalists began trying to slow down the team, chi blocking Bolin, and dodging Mako's fire. You grinned as Asmai electrocuted the unsuspecting fighters and nodded at Mako who aimed his lighting and stopped the truck. You sped up and jumped onto a further building and used your water to slow the truck down and used ice to make unbreakable handcuffs to hold the Equalists and jail birds until the proper authorities came.

(10 min later)

(Y/n) was leaning against his Sato-cycle, watching the press take pictures. He watched as Korra smirked while Tarrlok approached, anger clear on his face. "Avatar Korra, what do you think you're doing?" He demanded. "Oh, hey, Tarrlok. Nice of you to show up, finally. Here, we captured these escaped convicts for you." She said, smugly.

"What you did was tear up the city and impede the real authorities in their pursuit of these criminals." snapped the older waterbender. "Hmm, that's funny. I didn't see your little task force or the cops the whole time. If it wasn't for Team Avatar, they would've gotten away." Korra taunted Tarrlok. "This is your last warning. Stay. Out. Of. My. Way." He seethed before stalking away, flinching when (Y/N) called out mischievously,

"Bye, Pony Tail Man!"

Hey guys so so sorry for the wait! But I promise to get better! Please enjoy some of my other stories as well :)