Prolouge

(Your usual outfit)

Earth.

Fire.

 Air.

 Water.

 When I was a boy, my father, Avatar Aang, told me the story of how he and his friends heroically ended the 100-year war. Avatar Aang and Firelord Zuko transformed the Fire Nation Colonies into the United Republic of Nations, a society where benders and non-benders from all over the world could live and thrive together in peace and harmony. They named the capital of this great land Republic City. Avatar Aang accomplished many remarkable things in his life, but sadly, his time in this world came to an end, and like the cycle of the seasons, the cycle of the Avatar began anew.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tenzin sighed softly as Jinora helped him load up Oogie for the trip to the South Pole to see his mother and Korra. They both enjoyed the cool breeze and peace until an enraged scream echoed through the temple. "Come back here, you brats!" They turned to see an  irritated you, chasing a giggling Ikki and Meelo down the hall. This was the time you three liked to prank each other, and the two younger airbenders seemed to have really outdone themselves this time. His once (h/c) hair was a raging bright red and rather splotchy.  They knew you had your father's wild locks, but it didn't help that you had taken your mother's thickness as well. 

It was a real pain in the ass to manage. 

Tired of chasing the two, you grinned, before using your waterbending to grab their ankles, and yanked them so they were hanging upside down in front of you, clear surprise on their faces. "Hey!" "No fair!" They pouted. YOu chuckled tickling them before using the water, to clean the dye out of your hair, and splashing the two with the paint, making them squeal. A heavily pregnant Pema came over laughing at the scene. "Come along you three, it's time to start flying." You held her steady as the more excitable kids sent a blast around themselves to hurry onto Oogie, almost knocking your Aunt Pema over. "Hey easy, guys!" You called before walking over to the flying bisons.  

Oogie snorted happily when you gave him an apple, before landing next to Jinora as Tenzin looked at you all, "Ready to go?" he asked tiredly. "Yes/Yay!" Everyone called. "Oogie, yip yip." Tenzin commanded softly, as the bison took off for the South Pole."Off to see Gran-Gran and (Y/N)'s girlfriend!" Meelo shouted as Jinora and Ikki began making kissy faces and mocking the older teen's red face. "Korra is not my girlfriend!" You denied. "But you like her and wish it were true!" 

You groan, brushing your choppy bangs out of your eyes, before settling into a meditation position, and exhaled. 'This was going to be a long ride.'

---Start of the  unexpected vision---

You opened your eyes to hear a soft melody echo through the air. Your (e/c) eyes softened as you followed the music to where a woman was dancing by the ocean, sting ray-otters gracefully circling around her, and it looked like they were communicating. You walked closer, entranced. "I know your there, (Y/N) . But it is not your time to sit and chat with me." She turned around with a smile, and your breath caught. 

"Mother? Mom, wait! Please!"  You cried out, reaching towards her.

The scene changed to see a brunette girl, kneeling in a weird position, a masked man pressing a thumb to her head. Then if shifted again, to see the same girl on the floor clutching her stomach, as a man dressed in blue, and glowing black and red used a water whip to kill something...that looked like Ravaa? Again to show the girl on her knees, with glowing white eyes, and a air bubble around her head, the air literally getting sucked out of her, and the final scene was of her fighting a woman in green and metal armor  in some weird robot thing.

You could feel your heart beat rising as you found yourself in a temple, with statues. And a glowing orb, zipping around the room. "W-who are you?" You whisper, as the orb regards you curiously, before taking your long hair out of your  ponytail and cuddled into you. But you heard a strong voice, clear as day speak in your mind. "Til we meet again, (Y/N)." 

---End of expected vision----

You gasp sharply, coming back to the real world. The airbender kids were fast asleep, and Pema and Tenzin looked at you in concern. It was nighttime, and you knew you were almost there. "(Y/N)! Are you all right?" Tenzin asked, noting you were shaking." "Y-yeah. I'm fine, Uncle Tenzin." You smile, seeing the exhaustion on both of their faces, before stretching your limbs and walking to the front. "Uncle Tenzin, why don't I take the reigns for a while, I have a feeling it's going to get a lot more crazy these next few days." Oogie groaned in agreement as his master walked back to ease his wife into a peaceful slumber. "Wake me when the kids awaken, alright (Y/N)? I don't want you to fall asleep at dinner. My mother will freeze you in an ice block again, for the third time..." He joked before settling next to Pema, and falling into a quite sleep.

You smile to yourself, before leaning back into Oogie's head. 

'I wonder what will happen next..'