"I better." Edmund replied. "If I'm getting up at 5:30 in the morning, it better be worth it."

"It will be." Lucy said, laughing slightly. "If you like the sunset, you'll definitely like the sunrise."

Edmund nodded. "Well then, I look forward to it. But the sun better not disappoint."

Lucy chuckled. "It won't. It never does."

Edmund nodded, before the two fell into a comfortable silence. After a while though he smirked, before standing up, lifting his sister into his arms.

Lucy gasped, not expecting it. "Ed?" She questioned. "What are you doing?"

"Oh...nothing..." Edmund said innocently, walking towards the ocean.

Lucy soon noticed this too. "Edmund, no!" She cried, but she was trying to hide a smile.

"What?" Edmund asked, laughing slightly.

"Don't you dare throw me into the ocean!"

"Why not?" Edmund asked, just as he reached the water.

Lucy stared at him for at least 10 seconds before she finally spoke. "Because..."

"Too late." Edmund said, before throwing Lucy into the water.

She screamed as she flew through the air, and Edmund laughed when she landed in the water. Smiling at her when she came up a few seconds later, dripping wet.

Lucy crossed her arms and glared at her brother, but Edmund knew she wasn't mad. If anything she'd found it fun.

"Oh come on." Edmund said. "I know you enjoyed that."

Lucy stared at him before sighing. "Fine, I enjoyed it." She slowly began walking towards her brother.

"I knew you would." Edmund said with a chuckle.

Lucy shrugged. "What can I say? I like having fun, and doing crazy things sometimes."

Edmund laughed. "Yeah, me too."

"Good." Lucy said, just as she reached her brother. "Then you certainly won't mind me doing this!"

Edmund gasped when Lucy jumped on his back, soaking him in water. "Hey!"

"What?" Lucy laughed. "You said you like fun and crazy things."

"That didn't mean you were supposed to jump on my back and get me wet!" Edmund said.

"Did it mean I was supposed to do this?"

"Do wha-"

Edmund was confused for a moment, but then Lucy jumped off his back, before quickly dunking him into the water. She laughed when she let go of him, and he came up to the surface, glaring daggers at her.

"Lucy. Pevensie."

Lucy giggled. "You're not mad at me."

"Yes, I am." Edmund said.

"No, you're not." Lucy said, smiling. "You enjoyed that just as much as I did. Admit it."