"I did?" Mike frowned, causing Winnie to snort a quiet laugh.

"Crap. I, uh, I kind of forgot to ask you about that." Finn admitted as Mike just shrugged. "But one of our guys is gonna have to take the lead with Britt. So who's it gonna be?"

***

"This is impossible!" Winnie complained as she went over the music sheets in front of her again. "How does Finn expect us to rehearse a whole song in another language for the competition if the competition is this Saturday?"

Sam chuckled quietly from his place by the piano, some music sheets in his own hands as well as he shuffled through them.

"We could try and find something in Spanish?" Sam offered, as Winnie rolled her eyes.

"My Spanish is rubbish." She shook her head. "And the one year of classes I took of it with Mr. Schue did close to nothing to help me improve it."

"Well, then... Maybe... Italian, or something?"

"Do you know Italian?"

"No..."

"Then that doesn't help much, does it?" She asked, sitting on the floor with a sigh. "I mean, I know enough French to get by and I was just starting to take Japanese too, but not enough for a song. And it would feel kind of weird singing in a Language I don't really know. Singing in Korean already feels weird, like I'm offending every Korean speaker everywhere. I just... This whole idea is horrible, to be fair."

"I mean, at least the number is fun."

"You say that because you get to pop the confetti."

"Maybe."

Winnie chuckled, shaking her head gently before meeting Sam's eyes across the room from where she was sitting with her back to a wall. Sam held her gaze for a while until she coughed a little awkwardly and looked away. Still with a smile on his face, Sam shrugged as he looked down at all of the papers the two of them had scattered around the floor of the choir room in the forty minutes they had been there.

"Maybe we're taking this too far." Sam said, causing Winnie to turn around to face him again with a frown. "I mean, the theme is Foreign, right? Maybe, instead of singing in another language, we can just sing a song from a foreign artist. I mean, there has to be someone foreign who sings in English, right?"

"That, Sam Evans, is pure genius." Winnie smiled, her whole face lighting up as it usually did whenever she got excited. Sam felt his own smile widening because if Winnie was excited, it probably meant he should be too. "And I know exactly who that is."

"Who?" Sam asked, watching as Winnie looked over the papers until she snapped her fingers when she found what she had been looking for.

"ABBA." She smiled, reaching for a music sheet and lifting her eyes to meet Sam's again.

"ABBA is not american?" He asked, a little confused, as Winnie rolled her eyes.

"No." She shook her head. "They're Swedish."

"For real?" Sam gasped, to which Winnie scoffed.

"Yes, dude, for real." She rolled her eyes. "And, not only are they Swidish, I think there's a song that we could have lots of fun with together."

"Really?"

"Yes." She smiled, handing Sam the paper she had in her hands. "What do you think?"

It took Sam all but half a minute to look over the paper and recognize the song. As soon as he did, however, he was up on his feet, all excited, nodding his head as he pulled Winnie up with him as well.