Chapter 13 (Mono POV)

Seven had helped me up and he grabbed the key and shoved it in my coat pocket that he was wearing. We both got out of there and headed towards the door with the key lock, Seven got the key out and shoved it in the lock. And with a twist the door opened, "Yes, we're outside!" I said excited while running out. I took a good breath in, and out. "Seven?" I looked back to see his mouth a bit opened while looking up at the sky, a small tear went down his cheek. "Seven.." I said while walking towards him, he looked back at me surprised as if he forgot I was here. He quickly wiped his tears and gave a small sniff. But before he could do anything I embraced him in a hug. He slowly hugged back, we stayed like that for a minute, "Let's get going" I smiled while pulling away. "I'll get us out of his horrible place!" I grabbed his hand, and started walking inside another place. It was dark and gloomy here, and smaller than the last place we were at. We encountered a box, "Seven, stay here okay?" Seven looked at me, and nodded. I climbed up the box and started to look around, there was a small vent hole we could go through! Though the box was too far away for us to reach it, maybe if me and Seven pushed the box closer we could reach it! I jumped back down, " hey Seven could you help me push this box?" he nodded in response. "Great!" We both started to push it forward. Once we got tired we stopped, "follow me" i said, i jumped up the box and soon Seven as well. I jumped through the vent hole and fell on something that felt soft, like fur? Seven Had come down too. I dusted myself off, and gave Seven a hand. That's when I heard it, a LOUD noise. Seven unexpectedly held my hand and got close to me, "kneel down" I whispered, he nodded and knelt down with me. We both went through a door frame and saw him, I tried not to freak out. Slowly we both walked towards a small vent door, I put my hands on the small vent door and looked to Seven. He got what I wanted to do and also put his hands on the door frame. And we both pushed, we both had made it outside with a splash in the mud. But the vent door had made a loud noise..

Authors note!! sorry i haven't posted, school and stuff yk, anyways more chaps later.

Word Count: 446