Chapter 6 (Sevens POV)

Before I knew it I was pinned to a wall, the pin was sorta harsh, so my back hurt a bit. I looked up to see a paper bag head, although I Couldn't see his face I knew he was just as shocked as me. After a second or two that felt like eternity, he quickly pulled away while taking a few steps back. He looked away, while saying something of me to please not try taking his paper bag off. He stuttered so I knew he was embarrassed of what he had done, but that's when I realized what he had done. I felt the blush on my face. I heard his chuckle, 'what is the chuckling about?!' I thought as I heard him talking about how we should find a way out. I looked up at him and nodded, "right, then let's see" He said while looking around. " Oh! Look there's a door!" he while pointing to something which I assumed was the door. I looked to where he was pointing, and of course I was right. We both walked up to the door, I saw a lock on the door and immediately knew we would need a key. I pointed to the lock, he seemed to have noticed that I was pointing to something because he looked at me for a second then the lock. " We need a key....well then let's start looking" he said while grabbing my hand, I was shocked, yes, but I just let it go. We walked around the room looking all over the place for a key. We never found one, "GAHHHH, WHERE IS THAT KEY!!" he shouted in frustration, lucky for me I noticed a string like thing? In the middle of the room. I ignored his yelling, and just dragged him with me towards the string. Since we were holding hands I thought why not bring him with me. I pointed above us where the strange string was located, he let out a small gasp before sorta shouting again. "Seven! You're a genius!" he let go of my hand and jumped trying to reach the string, he couldn't reach it.

Authors note!!! um yea another chapter yayy- ill post another one after this one so ye

Word count: 379