The usual author's notes on what to expect in this book.

Again, what to expect:

I kinda want this to be one of my more serious works, with extremely slice of life things going on. Kind of like, how to deal with stress, depression, social anxiety, and all that serious stuff through what I'll make these two precious children go through. Of course will throw in the romance because yo, it's Skylox.

Some sensitive subjects I might write about: Gender inequality, racism, and homophobia.

Other things like: Depression, social anxiety, stress, anger, grieving of a lost loved one, and PTSD

I personally [still] go to therapy sessions so all the advice I'm indirectly giving isn't from a bullshitty wikihow and is from multiple actual psychological doctors I've been in sessions with. I've been through and talked with them about all these subjects, so I assure you I come from reliable sources and personal testimony.

I might add more as I write. I'll bold it in author's notes in case some of you might be triggered by it. If you're already sure you might be triggered by what I listed above, it's highly reccomended you don't read this book. 

Basically two teenagers who are tired of a stressful school and an unsupportive home and run away together, finding what adventure lies in wait for them, but encounter emotional and discriminating things in the outside world on the way.

Adventures like finding a lost tomb, trespassing governmental secret sites, impersonating agents to get FBI secrets, and all that fun life risking illegal things.