𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

Start from the beginning

"Because he and the boy that was with him saved my life. That spear that hit Roma, it was gonna hit me-" "No, your wrong. I saved your life. For all you know, he was keeping you alive to use you as bait for one of their traps." Bellamy said thinking it the wrong way. "No, that's wrong." I said shaking my head. "Your not thinking, Lisa. That's the problem. They killed 3 of our people today. And if you wouldn't let your brother kill him when he had the chance, Finn wouldn't be in there dying ride now!" Bellamy said, I opened my mouth to argue but a voice spoke before me. "Stop blaming her for your mistakes! What happened to Finn wasn't her fault. She wanted to leave, so if Finn dies in there that's on both of you!" Octavia said as she defended me as she yelled at my brother.

"The only reason why I'm here was to save your stubborn ass. You had no part in volunteering for this shit! You got us locked up on the Ark, you just had to come out of that fucking room where you were supposed to stay in at all times, you nearly killed mom, hell, you killed dad!" I shouted as I shoved him back. My nose got runny as I said what I never told Kit before. I felt my eyes loose tears, I instantly wipe them away and walk away from them without a word or glance. As I left, the sound of a storm was about to arrive.

───────────────────────────

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍 the ground where the 100 were trying to take cover from the storm that was wild above them. I was with Raven as she tried to get a hold of the Ark while it seemed the storm was affecting it. "You sure you have the right frequency?" Monroe asked but Raven snapped a bit irritated, "Yeah, I'm sure." Raven replied and went back to speaking on the head set. "Raven, you can do this, okay?" I said trying to calm her down and motivate her. "Calling Ark Station. Ark Station, please come in. I'm on the ground with the 100. We need you." Raven said as Clarke and I switched the cloth that was around the knife stabbed in his rib.

"This is a restricted channel. Who is this? Please identify yourself." A male voice had came from the speakers making me freeze and walk over. "This is Raven Reyes. From the Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The 100 are alive. Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin and Jennifer Guzmán." Raven said to the mic on her head. "Raven, are you there?" I heard my mom speak on the speaker. "Mom? Mom, it's me." I spoke, my voice getting shaky as I heard her voice. "Vassa?" Mom asked in my nickname she used to give me.

"Mom, Clarke and I need you and Abby's help. One of our people was stabbed by a grounder." I told my mom while Clarke stayed with Finn. "Vasilisa, this is the chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" Jaha asked as his voice spoke from the speaker. "Yes, the Earth is survivable. We weren't alone." I confirmed their long possibilities of Earth. "Mom, he's dying. The knifes still in his chest." Clarke said she looked at the radio in worry. "Clarke, is my son with you?" Jaha asked making me look at Clarke who froze. "I'm so sorry. Wells is- Wells is dead." Clarke closed her eyes forcing the words out.

"I'm gonna talk you through step by step. Guys, give 5- to medical. Medi-" soon the radio started cutting off. "What? Raven, what's wrong?" Clarke asked Raven why the radio wasn't working right. "It's not the radio. It's the storm." Raven said before the radio started working again and I had Octavia get some moonshine. She came back and we began to cleanse our hands. "Ugh. Monty's Moonshine?" Clarke asked after she smelt what was in the cylinder. "Pretty sure no germ could survive it." Octavia said before the storm outside made a rough boom.

"The storms getting worse- okay, Monroe, close the doors." I said looking at the blonde behind me. "We still have people out there." Monroe said looking between the door and me. "And Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet. Neither is Bellamy and Kit." Octavia said as she soaked a cloth in moonshine. "It's alright. They'll find somewhere to ride it out." Clarke promised to Octavia and I. "Look, one suture needle." Raven said when she came back with a ride length needle to stitch Finn up. "Right. I still need something to close the wound." Clarke said trying to think of some type of string.

"There's some wire on the second level. There used for the tents." I said and Octavia would go and get them up on the second level of the ship. "Tell me you guys can do this." Raven told Clarke and I after Octavia went to the ladder. When Clarke and I looked at her, someone told us Bellamy, Kit and the others were back. "Bellamy!" Octavia said as she came down the ladder. "Are those grounders?" I heard someone asked making my head snap and look to find two of the grounders who saved me from the hill drop to the floor. "What the hell is this?" I asked as I noticed their eyes covered and blood dripping from their head wounds.

"It's time to get some answers." Bellamy said as he looked at Finn across from us. "Revenge seems like your style." I said sarcastically, scrunching my nose. "I prefer intel. Get them upstairs." Bellamy said giving me a glance and told his passé. Kit helped them up to the top slide of the ship. "Bellamy, she's right. Look, this is not who we are." Clarke said softly looking up at Bellamy. He looked between her and Octavia and I as he gulped and spoke: "It is now." With that, Bellamy followed his group up to the third part of the drop ship.

────────────────────────────