not so innocent nerd(2)

⚠(MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE COMFORTABLE. ANYWAY BYE BITCHES.)

"Now you are gonna do whatever I tell you princess or else I'll fuck you Infront of the whole school. Got it?"

Oh hell no.

"What do you think you're doing? Do you know who I'm? I can get you expelled within seconds..."

I couldn't complete my sentence as he turned me around harshly pushing me on the desk. My boobs pressed against the cold surface while my ass was probably visible to him through the skirt. Within the next few seconds, my hands got tied to my back by a tie. I again tried to let loose and started moving.

"Take one more step towards me and I'll scream..."

I tried to speak and the next thing which happened was my skirt was pulled all the way down along with my black lace panties leaving me completely stripped down. The cold air hitting my heated surface made my breathing uneasy. Taehyung leaned down on me, his chest on my back and his mouth giving me kitty licks all over my ear making me shiver.

"that's what I want you to do princess, I want you to scream for me. If you don't stop moving now,

I'm going to take you to that window and fuck you there.

Do you want that? Do you want the entire school to watch how the most popular girl gets fucked by the nerd?"

That's it. I was fucked. There was no way out of it. The way he was whispering near my ear while giving wet kisses all over my nape was making me aroused. I slightly nodded my head but got a hard smack on my bare right ass-check in return.

"Words you cumslut,

I'm not pleasuring you,

I'm using you to return your prank. You really thought I wouldn't know huh?"

"S-sorry."

"Now count. Got it, baby?"

I slightly nodded and quickly said yes when I realized.

"O-one."

"t-two."

"t-th-three."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"tw-twenty."

My face my smudged by my tears and ruined makeup. My ass was burning and was probably redder than cherries. Taehyung wasn't even letting me breathe. Loud moans escaped from my mouth. Each minute I feared us getting caught but this seemed like a little bit of his concern. All the spanking made me hornier and hornier every passing minute. I flinched when he rubbed a gentle hand over the sensitive area where he had spanked me. It was his mixture of both gentle and rough, pleasure and pain that kept me on my toes and kept me guessing.