A scoff came from a Sunnyvale football player. "Yeah. What we should do is light a fuse and burn down Shittyside."

"Excuse me?" Beckham narrowed her eyes while turning to face him.

"I said it ain't a tragedy when it happens every week," he raised his voice for all to hear. "It's a joke."

"You stuttering sapheads are too dim to exercise your own rights, and you've got the combined vocabulary of a baked potato. You wouldn't last five minutes on our side when everything's handed to you on a silver platter." She stepped forward with her arms crossed, the football player doing the same as the other started to surround.

"You should really watch that pretty mouth of yours."

"Why? You gonna hit me?" A bitter chuckle left her mouth.

"He won't. But I will." A Sunnyvale cheerleader stepped forward beside him, a fierce glare in her eyes.

There was an amused smile on Beckham's face as she turned back to face Kate who only raised her eyebrows. "Do it, then. Hit me." There was slight hesitance in the rivalry cheerleader as she stayed still. "What are you waiting for? Hit me." Beckham let her arms drop as her smile fell into a straight line. "Maybe you Sunnyvalers are just a weak target. You don't put up a fight. All you do is throw money in people's faces to make it all go away and, sweetie, I'm not going anywhere."

A few Shadysiders couldn't help but smirk at the tension created, knowing that the girl always knew how to get under their skin. Beckham stepped closer to the girl. "What's wrong? You scared?" She bent her knees slightly, her face leaning in with a deathly whisper. "I can't wait for the day one of your townspeople's name is on the news, but it won't be the deceased. Their name will be in big bold letters with the word 'caught' right after—"

She was cut off by a harsh slap to the face, her head turning and starting to feel the burn on her cheek. Beckham's hand swung back, only this slap caused a cut along the cheerleader's face. She patted her cheek and saw the blood on her fingers.

"Trashy bitch." The cheerleader grabbed onto Beckham to shove her as hell broke lose.

A few of the footballers were throwing punches and the only thing heard was incoherent yelling. Beckham was on top of the cheerleader, punching and slapping as much as she could while fighting off the other girl's defending arms. She suddenly fell to the side as one of the guys pushed her off. Before he could do anything else, Simon suddenly ran in and hit the guy with his broom, flipping him off in the process. He started sprinting away while being chased, Beckham being helped up by Kate.

"Suck it in—!" Kate was cut off by being elbowed by one of the football players.

"Hey!" Beckham harshly grabbed his shoulder to turn him around and brought her knee up to his privates. The boy immediately fell to his knees, groaning in pain.

The fight was eventually broken up and all the Shadyside students were directed back to the bus. Kate was given an ice pack for her cheek before standing up as the bus began to leave.

"Pieces of shit!" She started walking up and down the aisle as everyone was yelling in agreement. "They think they can do whatever they want! They ruin our vigil, then go waltzing back to their mansions, like we're some reject pile that they can step on! Well, we are not the reject pile! This shit ends tonight!"

Simon stood up from his seat. "What are we gonna do?!"

"We're gonna go kill those preppy assholes," Beckham shouted back. They all started chanting out the two girls' names as they looked at each other with matching grins.