Chapter 4

*Mnv locked the door and pinned Unns and leaned forward. Both of their hearts were beating fast. Unns was so shocked that she could even speak*

Mnv: What were you doing with that guy?

Unns: What who?

Mnv: *shouting*DON'T ACT SMART UNNATI, TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING!!!!

*Unns saw some people staring at her and even 1 boy commented "she cheated on her boyfriend, bloody shameless" and the group left....... Unnati felt Manav has taken her self respect from her........ Unnati's parents were never really strict, dancing with guys and staying over at their house was normal. Her parents never questioned her on such things. Seeing Mnv shout at her, she lost her temper. She pushed him*

Unns: HOW DARE YOU SHOUT AT ME?? HUH, HAVE YOU FREAKING LOST YOUR MIND!!!
*Shouting* Mr Manav, I DONT THINK YOU'RE ANYBODY I SHOULD ANSWER TO AND THE THING IS THAT HE IS MY FRIEND!!!! WE'RE FRIENDS FROM FREAKING HIGHSCHOOL!! HE CAME HERE TO MEET ME

*Unns calmed herself down* I don't know why am I even telling you this!

*She goes out slamming the door*

*Mnv stood there all shocked, not being able to figure out what just happened*

*Tanzeel saw Unnati rushing out of a room, full of anger. He stopped her. Tanzeel saw tears in Unns eyes. He was now scared cause he didn't know who took her to the room*

Tanz: Unns kya hogya....why are you crying?? Did anyone do anything to you? You're okay na?

*Unns sensed his tension so she calmed herself and stopped crying*

Unns: Nothing tanzu, just not feeling well. I am heading home

Tanz: I know Unns you're not okay.....come with me

*He took her outside. Didn't ask her anything and just hugged her*

*Unns couldn't control anymore and broke down*

Unns:(told him everything crying)

Tanz: So you're crying because Manav Bhai shouted at you?

Unns: No I am not crying because Manav shouted at me....yes I agree I felt really bad but I am crying because I feel bad to act so harshly with him. I shouldn't have shouted at him. I am such a bad person *and started crying very badly*

Tanz: Unns shaant hoja. It's okay. It's not at all your fault. I think Manav bhai is too possesive with you. I never saw him being so possesive over a girl. I don't know why he acted like this but he's drunk.....I really think you should talk to him once

Unns: I'll talk to him tomorrow. Now I'll leave

Tanz: It's pretty late you shouldn't go alone, wait I'll drop you

Unns: Okay fine

*Tanzeel texted Sanku, Manav and Rishu that they were leaving. Tanzeel didn't let anyone know that he was with Unnati as seeing that Manav would have rushed towards them but for now Manav was too drunk to have a conversation with Unnati*

Unns: umm ..... Tanzeel listen I guess I'll have to stay here for some more time

Tanz: Why?