Ruan Ning had never cooked by himself since he was a child. After checking the recipes, he worked around in the kitchen for a long time before he managed to make a few dishes that seemed acceptable.

Hmm... It seems she really has no talent for cooking.

Thinking about the harder days in the future, she had to adapt well from now on, and Ruan Ning reluctantly swallowed the things and ate them all.

After eating and drinking, Ruan Ning turned on his phone and found a popular post on the Internet that was suddenly picked up.

Now that there is a problem with the communication in city s, it does not mean that the same is true in other cities. Besides, as long as there is no power failure, the mobile phone can find a place to connect to wifi and continue to surf the Internet.

Ruan Ning opened the post curiously and found that it turned out to be a post about doomsday predictions.

Regarding the end of the world, in this world, people have been mentioning it one after another since a few years ago. At the beginning, it can arouse a little splash and trigger a purchasing boom among ordinary citizens, but then it sinks silently. Under the sea, what should everyone do?

The reason why this post became popular at this time is because it was published at 1:30 this afternoon.

The original poster predicted that the end of the world will begin in two hours.

I like the Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [Clearing Books] Please collect: (mtlnovel.com) Doomsday Girl with Sweet Pet Daily [wearing books] has the fastest literary update.

« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday PACFPE » Chapter 7:
Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
1L: Two hours later, the end of the world will come. It is still too late to hurry up and prepare.

The concise and concise line of words is very different from those who have quoted scriptures to prove when the end of the world will come.

Ruan Ning can be sure that this post is definitely not made by the male customer Yicheng.

Is there anyone else in this world who has been born again? Or, what is the ability of the person who posted the awakening related to prophecy?

Ruan Ning continued watching with curiosity.

2L: 666, there is another prophet who pretends to be a stick.

3L: Don't say that upstairs, in case what people say is true (joking.jpg)

4L: The end of the world is played by you boring people. When the end of the world really comes, you will cry.

5L: It's just unreasonable worry. Some people actually believe this kind of thing. With this free, it's better to think about what to eat tonight.

...

Ruan Ning glanced at it roughly, and none of the dozens of comments in the front of this post really believed in the owner. It wasn't until 3:30 in the afternoon that the content of the replies changed.

55L: It's half past three, and everything is normal in the world. After identification, the original poster may be delusional.

56L: Hahaha, another face slapper!

...

70L: ...wait, what's the situation! I seem to have seen a zombie! !

71L: Upstairs is the request of the host, so showy.