"Aite, catch ya later foo." Dave and I dapped up.

I got out his car and and watched him pull off before getting in my car. I closed my eyes and thought about the fact dat I hadn't heard from bae all day. She said she was spending the day with her children and I wanted to be respectful of dat but I'd be lying if I said I ain't miss her. I exhaled and inhaled as I tried my best to not think about the fact that I was missing her.

"Damn, daddy. What you doing here all alone by yourself?" A voice asked, making my eyes instantly pop open.

I looked over and saw that Jess was in my car. I instantly sat up as I looked at her.

"Yo, what the fuck you doing in my car?"

"Your door was unlocked. You're from the hood. They didn't teach you about locking doors?" Jess asked.

"Don't worry about allat. You need to get the fuck out." I said, snapping at her.

"Why are you so mean to me? You act like I'm trying to hurt you. I won't bite.... not unless you want me to." Jess said, placing her hand on my thigh.

I moved her hand as I looked at her.

"Yo, what the fuck do you want from me? Why you can't just leave me alone?" I asked.

"I'm just tryna fuck. That's all I want." Jess said, biting her lip.

She placed her hand back on my thigh and started rubbing it as she looked in my eyes.

"I got a girl bruh. I'm not finna cheat on her."

"What she don't know won't hurt her. Besides.... I know I'm not the only one that wants to fuck. This isn't a one sided thing."

Before I knew it she was in my lap straddling me. She'd unzipped my jeans as she went into my boxers and pulled my dick out and she stroked it making me moan.

"I just wanna feel the tip." Jess uttered before kissing me.

I placed my hands on her ass as she lifted up. She rubbed my dick against her folds making her moan. She wasn't wearing no panties. That's when I felt her warmth and that's when she slipped me inside her making us both moan. She threw her head back as she started bouncing up and down on my dick.

"Fuck! Just like that...." Jess moaned, bouncing harder on my dick.

Pulling her dress up over her ass, I smacked it as I bounced her harder on me making our skin smack and her moans turn into screams. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she spreaded her legs further apart giving me access to go deeper inside her.

"Oh my God, fuck papi!" Jess screamed.

Grabbing her leg, I put it on the ceiling behind her head as I grabbed her throat and kissed her while continuing my deep thrusts. Going into her dress, I played with her nipples making her moans escalate as she dug he nails in my back. Seeing that her nipples were pierced I flicked my tongue across one of them as I fucked her deeper than before then did the same to the other one.

Our tongues wrestled as she continued to bounce up and down on my dick. She slammed her ass up and down as the sounds of our wet skin colliding began echoing in the car. Before I knew it I felt her began to clench around me. We continued fucking each other until she came raining down on me.

"Shit!! Cum inside me, please?" Jess moaned.

I slammed in and out of her a few more times before I came busting inside her and filling her up. I moaned as she kissed me.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK

I jumped up hearing loud banging on my window. I looked to see Dave standing there.

"Wassum nigga?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

"Nigga, what the fuck you doing? You been sitting hea for the last thirty minutes. I went to leave but I had a weird feeling so I turned around and came back and found you sitting here dazed as hell. You good my nigga?" Dave asked.

"I'm fine nigga. I gotta stop smoking dis shit cause apparently it have my mind gone. I appreciate you checking on me fam."

"Fasho, now I'm finna trail you home. I gotta make sure you get home safe and I ain't gon have it no other way. So let's go."

"Aite." I started my car then waited for him to get back in his before driving off.

As I drove home I thought about the crazy dream that I had. It was literally my worst fear in a nutshell. My biggest fear was hurting Doe and especially in that way.

I couldn't understand why I was even thinking bout dat hoe Jess. I hadn't seen her since the night of the party. I knew that this was only the beginning of my addiction trying to act up and if that was the case I knew that I had to keep my distance from Doe. Because the one thing that I refused to do was hurt her. So, if that meant putting space between us so that I could get my head under control then I was going to do that. It would be better than slipping up then feeling like shit afterwards. I had to do what was best for this relationship.

I just couldn't hurt her, I couldn't.