I chuckled softly before looking down.

"His name is Maurice. You'll get to meet him soon, hopefully. Don't tell your brother and most importantly don't tell your aunties or Kierra. I want to tell them on my own timing. When the time is right." I said.

"Your secret is safe with me. I can't wait to meet him." I hugged her again before she left.

Going into my closet. I decided to go ahead and start getting ready for my date with my baby. Since the time had gotten away from me. It was already 4 and he'd be picking me up at 7.

I took a shower, did my hair and makeup, then put on my dress. By the time I was done getting ready it was 6:55. I had five minutes to spare. I looked at my phone seeing that I had a text.

BigDaddy😍💦🍆:
I'm outside bae. I know ya already dressed so you can come out.

I chuckled realizing he knew me well.

Me:
I'm on my way out now daddy

Grabbing my clutch, I made my way out my house. When I went out he was already standing by the passenger door in a suit and tie. He looked so handsome.

"You are so fine, damn." I said, biting my lip.

"I could say the same shit fah you ma. Get ya sexy ass in dis car." Smoke said, opening the door.

I smiled before getting in the car. He closed the door behind me before getting in on the driver's side. I brushed the side of his face as he held my hand in his and we rode in comfortable silence. After about a good fifteen minutes we arrived to a location. He kissed my hand before getting out.

"Can I blindfold ya ma?" Smoke asked.

"Is this apart of the kinky sex we're going to have tonight?" I asked.

Smoke chuckled before shaking his head.

"Not quite. I just want you to be surprised. Cooperate beauty."

"Alright fine." I smirked.

I allowed him to blindfold me before he helped me out the car then led me inside the place. He led me by my hand before we finally reached the destination. Once we got there he slowly removed the blindfold. Looking at the place, I placed my hand over my heart as I gasped. It was so beautiful.

"Baby, you rented an aquarium out? How did you- when did you have the time?" I asked

"A nigga made time. I'd do anything fah ya ma." Smoke said.

My heart melted at his words. He was so sweet to me.

"Awww, this is so sweet. Thank you." I said, kissing his lips.

Greg had never done anything like this for me before. It was honestly so thoughtful.

We took our seats at the table as a chef came out and brought us our silver platters. He sat two wineglasses in front of us and a bottle of Stella Rosa.