He turned to me, a giant smirk on his face, "Speaking of your mum, is she going to be coming? I would love to meet my girlfriends mother." I wagged his eyebrows at me.

"Shut it," I said, shoving his shoulder playfully, "No, we always have a party with just the family, and Louis' family the following weekend. I think she expects me to get drunk at my own party." I explained while jumping into his truck.

He winked at me, starting it up, "Isn't that the point. I mean, you are turning 20." I groaned stuffing my face into my hands, "Aw, come on it's not that bad. Think of it this way, if you ever go to America, in one year you can legally drink!" He laughed as I flicked him off, "Come on now, tonight wont be so bad. If things go smooth, you wont remembering a thing." A blushed found its way to my face as I remember my dream from last night.  "Not that way, gutter head." I rolled my eyes, if only he knew why I blushed like that.

~

"If you don't hurry your arse up Celeste, I swear I will come in there and drag you out by your hair!" Geesh, I thought as Jensen called up the stairs after me. I hadn't even been in here that long.

"Hold your horses! I'm doing, er, girly things!!" Girly things? He's going to think I'm on my period or something. I rushed around my room, trying to find the missing sock. As I spotted the devil shoe on the other side of the room, the door slung open, "JENSEN! For fucks sake, don't do that you scared me." I threw a long forgotten sock at his face before skidding across the room to the shoe and slipping it on. "Well, how do I look? To dressy for a birthday party, or?"

Jensen walked over, pulling me into a hug, "Girl, if I wasn't helping to get your man back I would be all over you." I blushed as he lightly smacked my arm, "Now, let's go, I heard a car pull up when I ran up the stairs." I sighed, people were already showing up? It was only almost 7. Holy crackers, had I really taken that long? I huffed straightening out my little black dress as Jensen opened the door. "Hey guys, you are Niall right?"

My ears perked up as Niall's name was said, "Nini!" I yelled, running into the Irishman's arms, "I missed you, just because you are dating my best friend doesn't mean you should dump your best friend, speaking of best friends. Where is Kelly?" I side stepped to let Niall, Harry and Liam in.

Niall smiled, stepping into my warm hallway, "Er, Kells and Zayn are um... picking up something?" He squeaked out, "They'll be here soon though, so don't worry. They aren't going to miss your birthday. Oh!" He leaned over kissing my cheek, "By the way, happy birthday, big 2-0! You look wonderful by the way." I blushed, hearing it from Jensen was one thing, but hearing it from Niall, my best friend was another. It felt like he actually meant it. "OH FOOD!" Niall yelled like a little kid, running into my kitchen were loads of crisps were laid open and in bowls for people to help themselves.

I rolled my eyes and Liam stepped up, Dani, his girlfriend gripping onto his arm, "You guys never properly met. But, Celeste, this is Dani, my lovely girlfriend." I held out my hand for her to shake by she knocked it away, instead giving me a giant hug, "You should know by now we are all huggers."

Dani pulled back, squeezing my arm, "The boys have told me so much about you. It really is nice to finally meet you." She leaned in, whispering in my ear "I'm so sorry about Louis, we are going to  have to fix that, you two were lovely together, I'm rooting for you two."

I smiled at her, blushing, "I don't think that's going to happen. He didn't even show up." Just as I said that, the door was swiftly opened again, Zayn and Kelly standing there awkwardly. "KELLS!" I screamed, throwing my arms around my best friend. She grinned at me, her bright red lips pulling over her pearly white teeth. "You look amazing, you can't out do the birthday girl, what were you thinking!"

She scoff, throwing a hand up, "Please, this old thing." She did a twirl, the red dress swooshing against her thighs. "You look way better anyway, have you seen Niall?" As his name was spoken he poked his head out of the kitchen, a sandwich hanging from his half open month. "Why did I even ask, I knew he was going to be there," She rolled her eyes, smiling and making her way toward her boyfriend.

Zayn's arms wrapped around me, pulling me into a hug from behind, "You look amazing, birthday girl." He leaned down kissing my cheek, "Whose the bloke in the tux?" I laughed, rolling my eyes and looking over at Jensen, who Zayn was glaring at.

I stepped over, linking arms with Jensen, "This is Jensen, he's an old friend and my date for tonight." Jensen smirked, running his hand that was linked with my arm, down to my hand and lacing our fingers together, blushing I turned back toward Zayn. "Um, what did you and Kelly have to pick up?"

Zayn laughed, rubbing the back of his neck, "Um-"

"Celeste?"

______________________________

It's like uber short, and really sucky at the end. But, I thought I'd update and say "I almost have 2,000 reads on this story!!!" Wooh, seriously, I'm happy. I'm sorry for updating a really bad chapter, but I thought you guys had waited long enough, and the next chapter will be better, and wont take so long to upload!

So, what do you think of the sucky writing? What what did Zayn and Kelly have to pick up. Honestly, I think it's so obvious. But oh well! Comment, vote and fan if you haven't already!

Lots Of Love~