He, however, shakes it off and turns to Katya and attaches their lips for the billionth time that day.

Walking into Jenny Joyce's house was something Saoirse never thought she'd be doing but here she was stepping into the large house. Said house was currently covered in flashing lights with deathing music coming from it as dozens upon dozens of teens invaded the house.

Michelle had brought vodka and, with much whining from Saoirse, decided to share with Saoirse. "Size of this motherfucking house!" Michelle says as Erin runs up to them.

"Listen, I think James might be in real trouble." Erin states her voice filled with worry. "Wait, what? What's happened? Where is he?" Saoirse frantically questions as her heart rate picks up in fear for the boys safety.

"Right. I'm struggling to give a shit, if I'm honest." Was all Michelle said while the other two were in a panic.

A random Ukrainian boy approached them. "Where is Katya?" He asked the trio. "I don't know, why?" Erin took it upon herself to answer. "I must...I must give." The unknown boy says holding out money before walking away.

Both, Erin and Saoirse glanced at each other deeply concerned, not knowing what to think of the strange Ukrainian girl.

Clare had finally arrived and when she did her outfit was a surprise to say the least. She wore a top that had a Union Jack covering it. "Hi, girls." She smiled looking awfully pleased with herself.

"Have you got a Union Jack splashed across your tits Clare?!"

"Aw, wit the fuck are you wearing, Clare?!"

"I'm making a point." Clare says confidently to Saoirse and Michelle. "Is the point 'I'd like to get beaten up'?" Michelle rhetorically asks. "Is this some sort of suicide mission?" Saoirse also rhetorically asks.

"Me wearing this, it should be meaningless. These are just colours and shapes. This flag is not an identity. We need to take the power out of these symbols!" Clare defends herself in fury.

Clare's friends continued to stare at her with such disgust and confusion. "Genuine question. Why can't you just be fucking normal?" Michelle scoffs. "Enjoy the chocolate fountain, Orla?" She then questions sarcastically spotting Orla with her face painted with chocolate.

"Very much so." Orla nods her head oblivious to the their disgust. Saoirse pulled out her wipes from her bag and wipes her face, cleaning it. "Cheers, Saoirse." She smiles widely

"Why am I friends with you people?" Saoirse shakes her head taking a gulp of the vodka.

The girls all look over to see a panicked Jenny come rushing down the stairs. "Has anyone seem Artem? I untied him for his toilet privileges half an hour ago, and now I can't find him!"

"What?!" Michelle lets out.

"Listen, I know this might be a bit shocking, but I think Katya is planning on taking James' virginity tonight. I found condoms in her bag, actual condoms! Like I don't even think they're legal in Derry." Erin reveals to the group resulting in Saoirse coughing out her drink as well as her eyes to widen.

"What?! You're taking the piss. That is not on." Saoirse yells in complete anger. Who did this girl think she was?  "Wise up." Michelle scoffs at the two.

"We have to stop her!" Saoirse turns to Erin who immediately nods in agreement. Their other three friends were rather distracted by a sudden change of song as they all smirked and shouted out "Yes!"

"It's our song, girls. It's our song!"

Suddenly, James runs over to them. "I've lost Katya!" He tells them. "Thank fuck for that." Saoirse honestly blurts out in his face.

𝑀𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐸𝑅𝑆 ~ 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑀𝑎𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑒जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें