"She's also opened my eyes about how we need to break down barriers here, to longer define ourselves as Irish or British, Catholic or Protestant, but simply as human, with human hearts and human heads and human hands and other human qualities, because at the end of the day, we're all...humans." Clare unfolds being fully inspired by the girl.

Saoirse was about to open her mouth to respond to Clare but she closed it immediately as she spotted the Ukrainian walking back over to the table. "Hi." Katya said as she slid into the seat next to James and kissed him.

That kiss made Saoirse feel both repulsed and hurt leading her to quietly blurt out "Slut." She felt bad for saying it but she couldn't help her thoughts. She thought it was quiet enough so no one would hear it but a certain blonde haired Quinn heard.

The way she was feeling reminded her of Harry Potter, well more specifically the character Lavandar Brown. It was clear Hermione hated the girl, she had no reason to but she did. Well she did have a reason but the reason was that the both had feelings for the same boy. It was just because Lavendar had the guts to make a move.

"Incoming ride. I repeat, incoming ride." Michelle announces seeing Jenny walk in with her foreign buddy...who was on a leash? "Hi everyone. This is Artem." Jenny introduces the boy stood next to her.

"Well, hello, Artem." Michelle attempts to flirt with the boy but he just looked terrified. "Go on, then." Motioning to the Ukrainian girl to help her out.

Katya rolled her eyes and scoffed as she pushed herself off the curly haired boy. "She wants to have sex with you." She says in Ukrainian with a huff.

"He doesn't say much." Jenny shock her head as she told them. "Is he...Is he tied to you?" James asks concerned at what he's seeing. "Yeah, he kept wandering off." Jenny truthfully answers James

"I don't blame him. I would too." Saoirse shrugs nodding her head along as she spoke. "Blink twice if you need help." She whispered to Artem who actually did what she said causing Saoirse eyes to widen and simply ignore it.

Jenny just ignore the smaller girls comments and continued talking. "Listen, I've a feeling Artem and a few of the others are a bit homesick. I'd be nice for them to spend some time together. So I'm having a bit of a soiree at my place tonight. It's going to be great. I've got a chocolate fountain and everything!"

"Well, chocolate fountain or not, I'd actually prefer to keep our Ukrainians separate, so..." Erin trailed off turning away from Jenny

Just then the door opened and in came David Donnelly. "Oh, Christ, David. David Donnelly's just come in. David's here. Right. Okay. Don't look. Nobody look." Erin began to panic but no one listens to her as they all turn in the direction of the door.

"So do you have a playlist for tonight then?" David asked Jenny walking over to her. "I'll need the sound system set up by seven." Jenny infroms him.

Erin perks up at their words. "Is your band playing at this thing tonight?" She questions intrigued. "Oh Christ no, I just do a wee bit of DJ-ing at the side. Make a bit of extra cash. Wacca-wacca, cha-ching! Oh, my band, we don't really do covers. Do you know what I mean? In this game, you need a wee bit of integrity." David rambles on.

"Now whatever you do, don't forget the Grease mega mix." Jenny says in a demanding tone, her words causing David to look ashamed.

David sighs and lets out a small 'Yep'. Before making his way over to the till he turns and looks towards Saoirse. "You going tonight, then?" He asks her with a look of hope on his face.

"Eh, aye. Maybe. I'll see." Saoirse answers confused on why he was asking her specifically. She failed to notice the frown that appeared on a certain English boys face at the interaction between the two teens.