PART 8

Note: beware of grammatical errors you might encounter :)
-

Y/N

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I felt two painful slaps on both my cheeks. I could feel the blood in my mouth so I wiped it away immediately.

I bowed my head. "I'm sorry, boss."

Another slap hit my cheek and this time, it was more painful compared to the previous two slaps.

I closed my eyes because I feel the pain and numbness of my face from what he did

"Sorry?" the boss said angrily. "That's all what will you say?" he shouted.

I looked at him.

"I'm sorry for coming back here late."

He held me tightly in my jaw and I could feel his anger at just holding it firmly.

"You should be sorry," he whispered. "You've been there for a fucking 6 months long before you did what I asked you to do!"

He let go holding my jaw and he sat down on his sit.

"I'm sorry, boss. I took a months before coming back here. I just really need to gain their trust for that long."

He smirked.

"Really? I thought you're a witch?" he said sarcastically. "Then why you took so long to have their trust?"

I shut my eyes tightly.

"It was hard because they are so tricky. They are not like our other enemies. Bonten is not easy to trick."

"That's why I asked you to be with them! You have your body, why you didn't use it to seduce them?"

My eyes widened. I can feel the tears welling up up on my eyes.

I looked at him.

"You know that I agreed working here and do whatever mission you gave to me but I don't want to use my body."

He smirked. "Oh, I forgot. I agreed your request that don't use your body on working but that's Bonten for you. You should've use your body!"

I didn't answer him.

As much as I want to punch his face, I keep my patience. He have so many men here and he's the fucking boss.

"Yes, boss. I know that."

"Tsk. Did you get the blueprint and the map?"

I nodded.

"Yes."

He grinned. "That's good. But I can't still forgive you for taking that long."

"Yes, boss. I will accept my punishment."

"Bitch! Just go to your fucking room. I will give you another mission later."

I sighed in relief.

"Okay, boss."

I went immediately to my room in this hideout. I took off the coat I'm wearing and went straight to the bed.

When I closed my eyes, I felt the tears fall. I bit my lower lip and covered my eyes with the back of my hand.

I hugged the coat that Rindou gave to me.

I want to say sorry for him and for everyone. It's not my intention to betray them because I just don't have any choice.

I don't mind getting killed by every fucking criminals out there but my parents are in my boss' hands.

I am mad at them but I still love them.