two

5 months later.

Our graduation is near. I need to pass this sem. I really need to work hard. I started studying hard for this sem so that I can finish SHS with honors. I don't want my parents to be disappointed on me. Mark is also busy. We are both busy these past few days and next months and days. We rarely meet and go on a date this time. He said he understands me and so am I. We really need to uplift our sacrifices and work harder this time.

Today's Sunday. I really need to finish these papers around me so that i can have time for myself and for Mark. I called him. "Hi. How you doing?" I asked him. "Im doing good" He replied. "Are you busy "? I asked him. I heard him sighed. "Yes.... I am" he replied. "Okay....don't forget to take your meals, I love you" I told him. "You too. I love you too" he responded.

While I was doing my schoolworks, my mom called me on the phone. "Hello Hiraeth please come downstairs let's talk. she said. "Okay Mom" I said as a response.

I went downstairs. I saw my mom at the dining table. I could see her face from her. Her face seems serious. Is she going to scold me? I am so nervous. "Hi mom" i greeted her. "Pls take a seat" she said. I followed what she said.

She initiated the conversation between us.
"How's school? How are you doing?" she asked. I sighed. "I'm doing quite good mom. School's fine yet it stresses me off." I told her. "Oh, so you're stressed and not doing good in short then?" She said. I was going to utter a word but she stopped me.
"If you won't make it to the top, you're going to pursue your dreams away from here she said. "you're going to the states Hiraeth that's the order. Understood?"I nodded as i keep my tears from falling. I acted strong because I don't want her to see me crying.. When I heard those words, i felt like my world crashed into pieces.

I went to room. I cried so hard. I will not make that happen. I am gonna do all my best this time. I won't make my dreams be ruled over her.

Finals is coming. I went to school with a heavy heart. When i was about to enter the school, i saw mark waiting for me from his car. I ran near him and hugged him.
" I missed you" i murmured. "Me too baby"
he said. He held my hands. I smiled to him. We walked until we reached the front gate of our school. We had our goodbyes before we enter our respective classroom.

Class ended. I saw mark waiting for me. I ran to him and hugged him. "Can you please take me home? I asked. "Yea sure" he replied. We were on his car. Before he start the car, he held my hands and caressed them. I smiled to him and he ran his fingers through my hair.