one

I am reading my favorite book while laying on the couch when Mark called me. "Hi baby. What are doing?" he asked. " Hello baby. I'm reading book."I responded. "Are you busy? Can we like go on a date today?" he sweetly asked. "I am not busy. yes pls. i really want to see you now" I told him.

Today is Sunday. So there's no school today. We were on our 12th grade. Mark's strand is HUMSS and mine's STEM. We rarely go on a date because we're so busy with school because we're graduating soon.

"flashback "
————————————————————
I met mark in a tragically way.

It was august one 2018. I was sixteen that time.

The class finally ended. I packed my things up. That day, I failed my math class. I was so stressed and disappointed on myself. I did all my best, I failed. I was going to leave the classroom but it rained. I don't have my umbrella with me. What am I going to do? I rushed to leave the classroom and went to the corridor . I waited for the rain to stop, but the rain started to pour hard. While I was waiting, I felt someone is coming near me. The boy slightly went beside me and offered me his umbrella. "Here, you can take this" he said.  "No, I am okay" I replied. I thought he's going to leave me alone but no he stayed beside me. I was about to asked him what's his name but "I'm Mark" he said while offering his hand for a handshake. I stared at him for a while. "My name's Hiraeth I said as I smiled at him. "Are you like going to wait for your driver outside?" he asked. I nodded. "You can have my umbrella" he offered. "No it's okay" I said. "Are you okay?" he asked. I looked into his eyes and nodded. "You can tell me what's bothering you " he said. "I just failed my math exam I said to him. I was about to cry when he caressed my shoulders and said "it's okay to fail. I know you did your best" he told me. I continued sobbing so hard. He is still comforting me. That day, we became friends. He never tried to run so that I wouldn't be alone. He took good care of me. He was always beside me through ups and downs. And that day, I started to adore him.

end of flashback.

I started getting ready because I am  going on a date with mark. It took me almost an hour to get ready. When I was done, he called me and asked if I am ready to go and I told him yes. I heard the door open, so I rushed downstairs to meet Mark. I went near him and kissed his cheeks. "You're here"I said. "Yea " he said calmly. "Are you ready ?" he asked. I nodded and clapped my hands because of excitement. We were on our way to the mall. Our trip went nice and calm.

We're here at the mall. We decided to go watch a movie together. We bought popcorn and soda. We are already here at the movie theater . The theater looks beautiful and vast. We sat on our assigned seats. Before the movie starts, Mark held my hands. "Are you happy?" he asked. "Yes, I am" I replied and hugged him. The movie went well. We left the movie theater. I saw a stall selling cotton candy. I asked mark if we could buy it and he said yes.  It's already 8pm and so we went home. Mark ushered me to my house. Before I entered the house, I went to him and hugged him and said my goodbye. "Pls drive safe. I love you" I told and kissed him.