chapter two🥵🥵

TW smut!!!!!!

''What did you say to me whore'' daddy's loud, deep voice boomed through the house.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I s-s-s-s-said yo-you s-s-s-s-said my n-n-n-n-n-name,"

Daddy cut me off by YEETING my 0'9, 10lbs body onto our shared king-sized bed.

He whipped out his massive 24' cock-a-doodle-doo and stripped me to just my hot pink Uniqua panties and told me to suck his Thick shlong with my petite mouth. It was hard and sticky with weird white stuff coming out of it that tasted like pee.

He then made me lie on my back and pull down my hot pink Uniqua panties so he had access to my pretty kitty that was wet and sticky, awaiting his large weenie. (tribute to pico from boku no pico and Jordyn_not_found)

He then thrusted into my tiny body with a hard and fast pace that made me scream his name in pain and pleasure.

I soon felt a knot form in my stomach as he kept shoving it inside me just to pull it back out and start the cycle again. In, out in, out in, out. I soon felt REALLY good and let out a loud moan while he continued to rail me.

30 seconds later I felt warm stuff shoot inside of me and daddy pulled out his pp. It had white, creamy stuff on it and I felt a liquid ooze onto my left thigh.