"Let's start. Best of luck, Jennie"

[Disclaimer: All the pictures used in this story are not mine]

Wish granters were one of the most respected creatures in the world of magic. They secretly work for the humans and grant wishes without getting anything in return. They give happiness and this makes them respect-worthy.

Jennie's family had been serving people long ago. Her great grandpa's name had been written in the hall of fame and the family was considered as the high-class KIMS. The currently youngest member, Kim Jennie had always been adored by the elders as well as all the wish granter community. Not to mention the other creatures. Her smile was a plus point for her. All her mistakes would be forgiven if she just gave a pout or a smile.

These things made her older brother think that she is still a kid. As he was her brother, he was her well-wisher too, but the younger always thought of him as someone who restricts her from doing things she wanted. So even when he was 20 years older than her, she was never bothered to respect him as a brother but as a friend.

Not gonna lie, Jennie was quite shocked as well as angry. Namjoon accepting her to be the wish granter for a day was like a miracle and him accepting Yoongi's request but not hers, made her angry. However, it was ok. She needs to see the positive side and focus on the work.

CURRENTLY, Jennie had reached the Seoul fountain's wish control room. The place where all the wish-granting process is done. She wasn't alone while coming, Yoongi had assisted her all the way. The girl for sure had some special place in his heart. She insisted him not to waste his precious time but Jennie was more precious to him. Thus, after millions of pleading, he accepted to return back once he safely assures her entry there.

"WOW" Jennie looked at all the big screens and colorful buttons that she had been wanting to touch for a long time. She remembers the first time she saw them at the age of 50 [which is equal to 5 years in the human world]. Her eyes still held the spark they did many years ago. 

Yoongi being her friend since childhood, knew the reason behind her excitement. Oh, how adorable she looked now! Unconsciously, a chuckle left his mouth and his legs started to walk towards her. Raising his hand, he gently caressed her hair. "Calm down, Jen. These things are gonna be operated by you today." 

"I wish I could stay with you here, but your grumpy old brother won't let me. Sadly, I need to leave now." Yoongi said while checking his wristwatch. The younger pouted "Yeah. I can't waste your time on this. Bye" she hugged him.

Just then, they heard a thud making them cautious and they turned around, only to see a guy on the ground with a pained expression. Jennie's raised her brows after seeing this unfamiliar guy but Yoongi just gave a chuckle and went to help the guy. "When will you stop falling on the ground?" he said giving his hand out. 

The guy stood up. He was about to say something but when he saw Jennie, his eyes widened "I am sorry Ms.Jennie. I was informed about you coming here, two minutes ago. Oh and by the way, I am Jimin, Park Jimin. The head assistant." the guy politely bowed. 

"Aren't you the one who assists all the important wish granters to their work? Why are you here with me?" Jennie asked as she bowed back to him. She had heard about Park Jimin from her brother. She remembers him say about HoW ThE YoUnG gUy MaNaGeS aLl ThE WoRk bY HimSeLf dEsPiTe HaVinG a SmaLL HeIghT but here the guy was 2 inches taller than her and wasn't looking smol at all.

the wishgranter. | kjnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें