A blush crept up to my cheeks. I wasn't expecting him to be so forward. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Okuyasu. I'm Y/N Kishibe! Oh, but I guess you already knew that." I laughed nervously.

Okuyasu and I talked while walking together. Well actually, it was mostly him talking about food while I listened, but I didn't mind. I thought he was a bit of a goofball, but really sweet at the same time. Soon, school was in sight.

"You know, I usually walk with Josuke, but he's been acting a bit strange since yesterday. He didn't even walk home with me yesterday and didn't even tell me." He said, a little hurt.

"Oh, I hope its not because of what Rohan said." I said guiltily. "But also, he left without telling you he wasn't going to walk home with you? That's not very nice of him..." I was beginning to think whether Rohan was right about Josuke.

Okuyasu waved off my comment. "Well, everybody has a bad day sometimes, right?"

"That's true!" I immediately pushed Rohan's warnings out of my head. How could I have been so quick to judge?

"Oh look, there's Josuke now!" Okuyasu shouted. "Oi Josuke!!" he waved.

Josuke was standing at the front of the school entrance, holding a drink in his hand. He looked like he hadn't gotten much sleep last night. He seemed to stare intently at me personally as we walked toward him, with a look that I couldn't quite describe, but it sent a shiver down my spine. Why did it feel like something was wrong about the way he looked at me?

Is he really that mad about yesterday? I hope I didn't just ruin the opportunity to make a good friend.

Josuke POV:

I stood in front of the school, scanning the crowds of faces showing up. Plenty of girls walked up to me, saying I looked as great as ever or something along those lines, flashing me their best smiles. I didn't feel anything for them. I didn't even smile back. Who cares about them? Can't they see I'm waiting for Y/N?

I began to grow impatient. Would she even be here soon? Maybe I missed her come in and she didn't want to see me? What if she decided to not show up to school at all? She told me she would be at school today! Would she lie to me like that?

My hands were warm from the coffee I had bought this morning. It wasn't for me of course, it was for Y/N. I thought it would make her happy if I brought her something and then offer to help her find her classes. She would like it. There's no way she couldn't. She would appreciate my kindness. Plus, I had gotten her order just right after all.

It wouldn't be enough to buy her just any old coffee, she deserves the best after all! So last night, I snuck over to Rohan's place and dug in the trash cans until I found her coffee cup from that morning. Thankfully, what she had ordered was still written down on it.

I guess it took longer than expected because by the time I got back home the sun was barely coming up. I probably stunk real bad and my pompadour was most likely messed up, but I hardly noticed. I just kept looking at the order on the cup and grinning. She would think I'm so thoughtful!

I took a nice shower, thinking delightfully about how much she would love me for going out of my way for her. I left home early and went to the café, ordering exactly how she liked it.

And now, here I was, waiting eagerly at the school for her. I would be the first one to greet her, the first one to say hi to her and smile at her. I'll make her the happiest girl ever.

The sound of her voice pulled me from my thoughts. Was she finally here?! Where?! I looked around frantically only for my eyes to finally land on Y/N....