~Chapter 13~

Hanta's POV

I'm so glad Denki helped me with this. He somehow convinced them all to help me ask Shoto to be my boyfriend. I know it seems too soon but I really like him.

I hope this doesn't affect y/n too much. I'm going to feel so so so bad if it does. "Stop worrying so much." Denki whispered in my ear as he nudged me.

"Sorry man, I'm just worried about how this'll make y/n feel." I whispered back. "You should've worried about that before she even had the chance to dump you." Mina said as she inserted herself into the conversation.

"Don't make him feel worse than he does." Denki pouted. "I'm just saying, if he didn't want to hurt her feelings he shouldn't have liked Todo or at the very least, he could've hid that he did." Mina explains.

"Now I feel worse. Maybe I shouldn't do this now." I mumbled. "No you have to, we can't really cancel everything now." Denki said to me as he tried to discretely nudge Mina.

"He's right, you might as well go all the way Sero." Mina added as she shoved Denki. "You guys sure? I don't want to hurt y/n more than I already have."

"She'll be fine, she has Yaomomo." I jumped as Uraraka said that. "When did you get here?" I muttered, she laughed. "Basically as you said you don't want to hurt her." She explained with a bit of a blank expression.

"Ocha's right though, y/n does seem quite busy with Yaomomo." Mina added. "They're right." Denki mumbled. "Do you guys really think she likes Yaomomo?" I asked, why is this bothering me?

"You jealous?" Denki snorted. "No, I'm just surprised is all. I didn't know that y/n liked girls." I explained as I tried to think back. I don't quite remember any time that she particularly said anything related to liking girls.

"I'm not sure if she does either, but you never know." Mina shrugged then walked away holding onto Uraraka's hand.

"You ready Sero? We're almost there." Denki smiled goofily at me. "I'm nervous, Denks. I mean I know he'll say yes, it's just nerve wracking." Denki nodded.

Once we got to the park, Denki ditched me for Iida while Mina ditched me for Uraraka. Kiri and Midoriya are in their own little world on the swings. Which means it's just Sho and I.

We're sat on the grass, just watching the others. I don't think I want to do my big gesture anymore. I quickly texted the group and said no more big gesture, I'm just going to ask him.

They all said that it's cool as long as I still ask, so I will.

"Hey Sho," I said. He turned to me as the wind pushed his bangs out of his face. "Yes?" He asked, his voice deeper than usual. "I was wondering if you'd be my boyfriend." I said, I didn't quite think this through.

His expression changed for a moment as his eyes widened. "Actually?" Sho asked as he attempted to push his hair back to normal. "Yeah." I nodded.

Shoto gave me a soft smile as he grabbed my hand. His hands are so rough. "I'd love to." He said. He squeezed my hand and then leaned towards me, indicating that he wanted a kiss.

We shared a soft and short kiss. As soon as we pulled away, Denki, Mina, Uraraka, Kiri and Mido were clapping with stupid smiles on their faces.

"Shut up." Sho muttered as he threatened to freeze the group of them.

Momo's POV

I'm surprised I was able to make her blush earlier. She's so cute.

I glanced over my shoulder to see what she was doing, she's asleep. y/n must've fallen asleep since she was just laying there as I did my homework.

I'm almost done, when I finish I'll make us food and maybe we can watch a movie. I wonder how her hip is doing.

I went back to doing my math homework, only a few more problems before I can give y/n my attention.

I felt arms wrap around me. "Mo, come lay down with me, I'm cold." y/n mumbled in a sleepy voice. "Let me finish my work and I'll be right there." I said as I rubbed her arm gently.

"Ughh." She groaned. She unwrapped her arms from my shoulders and walked around me, then she sloppily climbed onto my lap and rested her head in the crook of my neck.

I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart beat speed up. She probably doesn't realize what she's doing because she's so sleepy.

"Mo, hurry up." She mumbles into my neck. Feeling her warm and tired breath on my neck made the butterflies in my stomach go wild.

I can't focus anymore. I pushed my chair away from my desk, giving me enough space to stand up while holding onto y/n. Pushing myself up with one arm and gripping her thigh with my other, I pulled us up.

"I'm going to make us something to eat, do you want to come to the kitchen with me?" I asked, she let out an incoherent noise and nodded.

I held onto her with both hands, my fingertips ending up dangerously close to her bottom. As soon as I got to the kitchen I placed her sitting on the counter. She didn't want to let go until I promised to make her whatever she wanted.

"I'm cold." She whines as I was preparing our food. "Just give me one moment love." I told her as I glanced towards her. She's holding her knees to her chest.

"Here y/n, you can use this blanket." I looked over and saw Sero hop over the couch with a blue blanket in his hands. I watched as y/n glanced towards him and began to pout.

"I know you're mad at me right now y/n, but you're cold. So please, accept the blanket." He said, holding the blanket out, waiting for her response. "Okay, thank you for the blanket." She mumbled, he nodded with a big smile on his face and wrapped the blanket around her.

I went back to cooking, only to feel a presence behind me. "Thanks for taking care of her Yaomomo." I turned and saw Sero. "I'm her best friend, I'll do anything for her." I said as I continued to cook.

"But you like her more than that, right?" He asked, I glanced at him and let out a scoff. "Even if I did, I don't see how that concerns you." He didn't respond for a moment.

"Yaomomo, if you do like her and end up dating, can you promise her you'll treat her better than I did. Make her feel so loved that she'll have 0 doubts."

I stopped what I was doing, putting the pan to the side and fully turned towards him. "I would treat her that way if I promised you I would or not. So don't worry your pretty little head about it, Sero."

It came out ruder than I intended, but he doesn't get to speak about her like she's something that slipped away from him.

He happily gave her up for Shoto.