~Chapter 8~

y/n's POV

I can't believe I actually dumped him. This hurts so much, only because I know he'll choose Todoroki.

Sero isn't polyamorous so he wouldn't catch feelings for someone new while he liked me unless he was losing feelings for me. If thats not the case then he's mistaken his feelings towards Todoroki and he actually only likes me.

I really hope thats the case. I don't know what I'll do if he actually chooses Icyhot.

I'm supposed to be in class today, but I just broke up with my boyfriend last night, so I really don't want to be around anyone. I'm sure someone will try to check on me, despite me not wanting them to.

It's raining today, what perfect weather for my mood. I let out a groan as I drop myself onto my bed. I pulled my covers over me and buried myself under everything on my bed, including: pillows, blankets, stuffed animals and hoodies.

There was a faint knock on my door. I didn't respond, I'll wait for them to say who it is. "Y/n, it's me, Momo." My eyes widened for a moment before I buried myself deeper into my fort of blankets.

Momo will try to blame herself for this. If I just fake sleep, maybe she'll go away.

"y/n, I'm coming in. I'm really worried about you. Sero told me about what happened." I heard the door open and shut. Then I heard footsteps walk up to my bed. Momo sat down beside my pile of pillows and other random things on my bed.

"y/n, are you awake?"

"..."

"I'm assuming you're out cold. I'll just talk aloud to myself until you wake up. You know, I'm really sorry about what's happening. I know how much you love Sero. I can't help but feel like it's my fault. If only I was good enough for Shoto, maybe no feelings would've appeared between the boys.

But is it bad that I'm a little glad that Shoto broke up with me. I think I've mentioned it before but I'm slowly realizing I have feelings for someone new. These feelings for this person are way different compared to what I felt for Shoto.

It's strange though. I know they'll never like me back, but I still do everything I can for them
to be happy. I wish I could just tell them how I felt, but it would ruin everything.

I also just can't shake this dumb feeling that I ruined everything for you. Shoto is basically trying to obliterate you because he feels inferior to you. He would always tell me that he hated how you always got my attention instead of him.

He was always so jealous of you, for as long as I can remember."

"Momo." I mumbled. I tried to say her name in a voice that sounds like I just woke up. "Yes sweetie? Are you awake now?" She asked, even though I can't see her, I can tell that shes beaming.

"Yeah." I say with a small groan. I push some of the blankets out of my way and stick my head out of a small hole. She lightly chuckles as she smiles at me. "How are you feeling?" I nod slowly as I mumble, "okay."

"Do you really think Sero will leave you for Shoto?" She asked as she fumbled nervously with her hands. "As much as I don't want to believe he will, theres a bigger chance that he will than there is that he won't." She frowned.

"I'm really sorry y/n." I shook my head. "It's not your fault Mo."

Momo's POV

Even though her heart is probably broken right now, she's smiling so brightly at me. Y/n is so much stronger than anyone gives her credit for. I wish I could smile as bright as her when I'm distressed. She really reminds me of All Might in certain ways like this.

"Mo," She stares at me. "Yes y/n?" She just smiled. "You look very beautiful today, as per usual." I felt my face heat up as my heart began to pound. I am so glad y/n doesn't have a hearing quirk like Kyoka.

Speaking of Kyoka, I wonder how things are going between her and Bakugo. I haven't asked her in a while.

"Momo?" y/n said, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Ah yes. I'm sorry about that, I was just thinking." I explained as I waved my hands in the air in front of me.

Y/n chuckled. "What were you thinking about? The special person you like?" She asked in a manor of teasing me. "No, I actually wasn't. I was thinking about Kyoka." I said. She gave me an odd look.

"So Jiro is the mystery girl?" She asked. My eyes widened as I vigorously shook my head. "No way, Kyoka likes someone else. I was thinking about her and that person and how their relationship is going." I explained in a slight yell.

"Alright Mo, no need to panic. I was just messing with you." y/n laughed as she gently punched my shoulder. "Who do you like then Mo? You never told me." A small pout was evident on her face.

"It's better if I don't tell you." I laughed nervously as I averted my gaze. She pushed her blankets fully off of her as she kneeled in front of me. "But I want to know." She grumbles. "But I don't want to tell you right now." I explain.

My face is probably bright red because of how close her face is to mine. "Well you should've just said you didn't want to tell me. I don't mind if thats the case." She chuckled before moving away from me.

She pushed herself off of her bed as she walked to her dresser. Y/n kneeled down and dug through her clothes. Standing up she had a pile of shirts and sweaters in her hand. "I need to return these." She mumbled as she threw the clothes onto her desk.

"Are those Sero's?" I asked. She nodded before digging through her clothes again. "I don't have  a hoodie to wear now." She complained before slamming the drawer shut and plopping down onto her bed.

"I can lend you one of my sweaters, although they don't have hoods." I tell her. She looks at me with stars in her eyes. "Really?" She squeals. "Yes, I can go get it." I smiled.

She nodded as I stood up and made my way to the door. She followed behind me with a smile on her head. "Thanks Mo, this means the world to me." She giggled.

"You mean the world to me." I whispered so quietly that she couldn't hear me.