Chapter 11- forever lost

Tw: nothing really mostly fluff and cute moments of Mina being concerned about reader😩🤚 oh and a little overthinking but not much xx

As you woke up in the morning still being consoled by your most valuable person you notice she is still sleeping peacefully so you crawl out of bed trying not to wake her.
You go to her room quietly even though it is early and no one is up yet and you grab a painkiller and a glass of water for her.
When you returned she was still as you left her. You put the tray with the water and medicine on the bed side table and took out her hair brushing it to the sides so she could handle it when she woke up.

You sat and admired her features for a few minutes reminding yourself that she is yours again and you are hers. You would give anything for her. You would give your life for this woman. Her face was pale and her face stained with her dark makeup but not too badly. Her eyes fluttered for a moment telling you that she was about to wake up which you dreaded, but oh to be in her company again.

She opened her eyes as her pupils adjusted to the light she saw you sat there with a smile looking at her. "Good morning beautiful" you said practically gleaming in her direction.
She smiled heartily back as you guided her to her medication and water. You had also bought her a gown and some wipes to help with her makeup. As she took them and used them she noticed her hair was down and looked at you, the culprit.

You knew why she was looking at you. "Sorry I just thought it would be more comfortable waking up to be able to just put it back up again with it already being soft and all" you cleared you're throat waiting for a response but all she returned was a brilliant smile that you hadn't seen in months. The last time she smiled at you like that was when you both fell asleep together and that's how you knew she truly loved you again.

Coincidentally you both went to the bathroom to freshen up brushing your teeth together as you made a silly face that she could only roll her eyes at but still finding you absolutely adorable when you do so.

You exited with eachother and as you slipped into your gown for the day Mina started doing her hair. This time she no longer had it up high but put it in a half up half down hairstyle which shocked you needless to say.
As you looked at her in awe she chuckled slightly at youre lowered jaw and raised eyebrows. "Touch it and I'll kill you" she said joking around which isn't something she does often. "I won't but maybe later?" You said hoping for a well deserved yes after the bruising from youre face you pointed at making her feel bad. "Fine" she mutters and you hugged her still not touching her back waiting for her medication to kick in first and until she trusts you more.

You sat there in each others embrace for
A moment until she insisted upon leaving before breakfast so you weren't caught which you understood although wished that she didn't have to. "I'll see you at breakfast then" she said and looked at you and you're bruise, you can tell something was up. You know what she was upset about so you comforted her. "Let's make a truce, I promise that I'll never leave you or hurt you again. I promise to love you until the day I die" you said looking at her "I do not think of you any differently Mina and I know you didn't mean it, no matter what you do I'll always love you." As you finished you're sentence you're interrupted by Mina, "I promise to never hurt you again and to love you forever.. I promise to love you until the day I die.. and some" she repeated looking at you desperately.

In unison with one another you shared an I love you and then waited for her at breakfast which was just the day room, because of the food shortage there was no longer breakfast meals.

Filled with love from the morning you entered the room to be greeted by everyone except Mina and you wondered where she was but decided not to look for her incase people asked questions.

in Michaels study:

"Hello Mr. Langdon I have a request for the sanctuary." Mina spoke to Michael grabbing his attention almost instantly. "And what is that Ms. Venable?" He said in a brutal tone of voice not giving Mina much hope.
"I was going to ask that no matter what.. no matter who you choose. Please... please might you put Y/N in there and secure their place?" She stumbled over her words slightly but still managed to deliver them in her usually bland tone of voice.

"And why would I do that?" He said cruelly trying to intimidate wilhemina. "Because if you do not I will come after you myself." Mina said ending the conversation as she turned away as she stunned him by her words.
Just before she left he asked her "would you trade your position for hers?"

A pause was there before Mina replied stronger than any words she could ever speak. "I would trade my life for her, she means more to this world than I ever could."

After this she left to tend to the rest of her duties including breakfast.

Back in the day room:

You were getting cautious of time because Mina is never this late to breakfast or any meal for that matter but as you are pulled out of you're thoughts by the sound of her cane you feel relieved that she finally arrived. "My apologies everyone, I had other business to tend too."

"Business what business does she have to attend to that's so important I can't know about it" concerned an impulsive thought intruded upon your calmness "what if she was with Michael?" you thought to yourself subconsciously before returning to the real world.

Breakfast had become a glass of non alcoholic champagne and a song which has played for the last few months with a little conversation.

After it was over you went to you're favourite place where you spent the rest of you're day, the library, reading private peaceful considering every time you tried to read it you were interrupted by your obviously favourite person. At the end of the day Mina invited you to her room and took you to the bathroom so you could both get ready for bed and once you got under the covers like she promised she let you play with her hair.

Silly like you were you grabbed a small section and put it over your lips and looked at her and said "look Mina I've got a fancy moustache" you laughed quietly whilst settling back into her arms stroking her hair.

"Of all the things you do little one I still find you're silly behaviour the thing that makes me fall in love with you just a little more everyday even though it also drives me mad but I didn't think it was possible to love you more than I already do" Mina said with a bright smile look at you and kissing you're fore heard before you both drifted to sleep for the second time in a row now having a routine of saying I love you.

You both peacefully slept in each others arms again.

————————————————————————

A/N: honestly Mina's the cutest ngl I would not care if she slapped me in the face because I'm literally there for it 🥴🤚💜 anyways hope yall enjoyed the chapter another one is coming soooooooooonnnnn
💜👾🦄🌈❤️‍🔥💅