Chapter 20

Yasmin party was lit, her mother spared no expense. The backyard was different pictures of Yasmin and her son , and the different milestones she hit in her life. The big pictures outlined the yard, and then the food table looked like a soul food buffet. Her mother even had a open bar full of liquor.  Sassy had her tight fitted light pink dress on, and her hair was flowing like an angel. She looked beautiful. Sassy couldn't believe Yasmin left her no good man and now leaving the state. Sassy was happy for her. She greeted all Yasmin family members and she sees Kara looking too fancy for a backyard gathering. Kara has a fancy leopard black romper wit the clear stilettos, Kara looked like a black Charlie angel. Sassy says " Bitch do you know how to dress for the occasion?" Kara says " This is how I dress Heffa" Yasmin mother's walked up and asks " Have yall seen my baby" Sassy says " Now you now ma , she is always 4 hours late" They all laugh and she says " There goes my baby" 

Yasmin had a hunter green dress with two slits on the sides. The dress showed off her apple bottom perfectly , her hair was in layers all the way pass her booty. Yasmin yells " Yes I have arrived"  she greets and speaks to everyone. Kara says " Damn that Jayce got her nose wide open!" Sassy says " Very" They both have a seat. Yasmin finally joins them at the table. " Oh hey girls" Kara says sarcastically " Oh hello your highness!" Yasmin laughs and says " Girl I am feeling myself tonight ladies" Sassy " Oh we see, and where is the man of the honor" Yasmin says " You know he has been busy but I am sure he will show up" Kara gets off the phone and says " have anyone heard from Nikki?"  Sassy says " Hell you know that bitch don't call my phone , but I am surprise she is not here" Yasmin takes a drink from her cup and says " I know right, I called her and you know that's my girl but I haven't heard from her, but I am sure she will show up" Yasmin gets up and says " I am going to the bathroom , I will be right back"

Yasmin loved her girl Nikki but her mind was on Jayce and wondered why he hasn't return her messages. Yasmin tries to call him and she goes straight to the voicemail. Yasmin felt like something was wrong in her gut and she starts praying. .......................................................