Ben 10 returns pt 1

Walking through a weird looking room was an alien with one eye his face stretching around their exposed brain, a disgusting shade of yellow skin colour and black claws and feet.

The alien kneels in front of a large blue orb as it connects to something like a phone calls showing a similar alien but it was pure white with ted eyes on it's chest and face.

Big alien: You may speak to me, half-breed vermin

The big alien spoke as the smaller alien lifted it's head.

Half-breed: Gratitude master! For months now, someone has been leaking the details of our secret operations to the authorities and another is killing some of our generals off with ease! I have new information of interest, we have found the source of the leak.

The half-breed held up a disk as it projected a hologram of an old, plump man with a red Hawaiian shirt and brown pants.

Half-breed: Their name is max tennyson, we've had trouble with him before.

The half-breed said as the big alien nodded.

Big alien: Then let this be the final time they troubles us

The big alien hissed, pausing for a second before speaking one last order.

Big alien: Destroy him...

A ball flew across the grass as a skinny kid with black hair caught it with his foot and began to run across the pitch with a cocky grin. He ran as he got passed some of the enemys teams defences put was soon surrounded.

A short kid with glasses began to wave his arms around.

Short kid: Pass it to me! Pass it to me! Come on, I'm open!