Big Hero 7 ~ A Villain and A Hero!

Start from the beginning

You went back to the folded piece of paper and unfolded it. It read:

Hey Y/n!

The next class is like study hall where we can work on whatever we want. You can hang with me and my friends if you want. I know they'd like you. I know I already do.
Wait, please don't get the wrong idea. I mean, I already like you... As a friend. Not a crush, which it might have sounded like. Whatever, but still, I'd love to hang out.
From the time I'm writing this we should have about 37 minutes left till that class.
Wanna join me and my friends?

~Varian

You smile at the letter then flip it over and write your answer on the back for him. You hand it back to him. He picked up the page and checked out, seeing the note you wrote. It read:

Dear Vary,

Yes. I would love to hang out with you and your friends.
I would love to get to know you and your friends well. If they're anything like you, I can tell they're amazing. Is it weird to call you amazing even though we just met? Oh, well.

Love,
Y/n

Ps. Thanks for clarifying that you meant you like me... As friends.

Varian smiles at the note. He looks over to you to see you looking back. You both smile at each other.

Ring! Ring!

The bell rings.

"Alright class and child. Its time you to all leave. Bye have a nice day!" The teacher says as everyone gets up and leaves.

As you leave you walk with Varian. "Oh! Wait! I need to grab something from my lab." You say as you run to your lab, Varian trying to catch up with you. You quickly unlock it and slide in, Varian coming in too.

"Wow, usually people either have lots of boxes of lots of stuff." Varian notices there's only a medium sized box.

You froze up before lying, "Oh, yeah. I, uh, I haven't gotten all my boxes here yet." "Okay, I know we just became friends, but I know when one of my friends are lying." Varian steps in front of you.

"*sigh* Fine. You wanna know the truth?" You ask, Varian nods yes, "Well, my dad left because he didn't want a child then later my mom died of drugs, so I've been living on my own. Now you know. Happy?" You say, anger in your voice. Varian has a slightly scared expression on his face.

"I-I'm sorry. I just, *sigh*, I just was not only bullied for the reason of me being younger, I was also bullied because of me being on my own. That's why I never tell anyone about them." You explain and apologize. "N-No, I should be the sorry one. I didn't know how bad it made you feel." Varian apologies. "Its fine. Like you said, you didn't know." You say before searching through the one box.

"Got 'em." You smile as you pull out ear buds and a an ipod. "So, not wanting to offend you, but you're poor and you can get something so expensive?" Varian questions. "Lets just say I have my own way of getting what I want. Now lets go." You say before leaving. Varian right behind, thinking of what you meant by 'my own way of getting what I want'.

Time Skip To Night, After School And After Meeting Varian's Friends, Who Adore You

It was the middle of the night. You were gonna steal something else. To stay hidden-ish, you wore a helmet and armor, if you get caught, you never know what will happen, always stay safe. The colors of your outfit were black and lavender (think of what Hero wears, also Varian wears something like that too but in different colors just like how you wear different colors). You put your hair in a french side braid and added lavender flowers into it. Just because you're sneaking around doesn't mean you have to look bad!