"Shut up you blonde love of mine"

Levi threw his bag across the couch as Erwin threw him a bottle of water. He was cranky. Eren was going rogue again with him almost beating down a freshman who called Mikasa his bitch. Good for that freshman that he received a punch from Eren and not from Mikasa. Meanwhile Levi, the one responsible for the sports team stood there with him questioning his life choices.

"How was day today?" Erwin asked while chopping carrots.
"Couldn't have been better." Levi threw the sarcasm.
"I wish I had some humor and knowledge ahead of history of the entire kajilion universes."

Levi giggled for the first time that day.

"You're enough." He ran over and hugged Erwin from behind.
"I miss you so much..."
"I'll sneak in letters. Maybe I can sneak you out of the school while Mr. Pyxis is busy. Maybe-"
"Shut up you blonde love of mine." Levi cut him off as he kissed him from behind.

Erwin smirked to himself as he chopped the final carrot. A makeout session wouldn't hurt but he couldn't get too engrossed in Levi. He had other stuff to take care of too. His phone buzzed as Hange texted:

"I got another perfect..."

Nothing new. Erwin slowly slipped his phone aside as he pecked Levi on the head.

"How's everyone?" Erwin asked from the counter.
"Mhm?"
"Eren, Mikasa, everyone."
"Eren and Mikasa are doing their own thing. Jean is trying to not fall over Mikasa again. Armin is hitting it off with Annie. Sasha likes someone named Niccolo and Conny is.... well... yep. Ymir and Historia are perfect."
"I see, things haven't changed much since their Commander aka captain left the field for his basement into some documentaries and history."
I wouldn't bother about it, Armin would probably do the same."

Erwin tossed him a bag of chips as Levi was mum and stoic as the same. He was tired for real this time and his life hasn't been the most perfect recently.

"Mr. Ackermann, with great concern we inform you that you will fail your finals if you don't pass math. And as such, your football, baseball and your MMA career as you stated, would all go to waste.
~Dot Pyxis"

The email reminded him of how little he was capable of apart from the field. He never liked the memorizing. He would leave that monopoly to Arlelt and Four-Eyes. Erwin didn't know and he knew he wouldn't respond well to it. Erwin wasn't the one to outrage that his boyfriend was failing but what Levi feared was a personal study session where he would tell you every nook and cranny, rather than mugging up, as Levi preferred.

Levi's phone buzzed once with Eren's name on the screen.

"Marleyan guys challenged us for a practice match. Need help. Mikasa angry."

Erwin passed on the baton of parent figure to Levi and duty calls. He sighed as he dusted off his shirt and loosened up his tie. He threw the unopened bag back at Erwin and smirked a little as Erwin was visibly annoyed.