Part 7 - Rogues

1928

1928

Spike found himself running through woods in the middle of the night in search of his beloved Drusilla only to find his sire dancing on a field, which had been scorched by fire, as the raven-haired vampire continued swaying from side to side, laughing away at herself in the process making Spike curious to what she was up to now.
"Dru, what are you doing out here?" Spike asked the woman he loved as he walked towards her, pulled her body into his arms, and began dancing with Drusilla.
"Here on these very grounds lies a future of torment, torture, and agonizing pain...it's so delicious it makes me giddy!" Drusilla replied as she continued to slow dance with her immortal lover. "One day I'm going to raise a family right here, and will almost be worth all that I'll have to lose before then..."
"I was worried you got yourself killed babe; you know you're not at your full strength," Spike confessed admitting his fears for her.
"Oh, my dear William, I will be the only one who will not die, not once, even at times when I'm so lonely I wish I would die..." Drusilla sighed with a profound sense of sadness, wanting to stay in that moment but knowing the future was coming.
"You'll always have me!" Spike protested, meaning what he said with all his heart but not knowing what the future would hold for him and the woman he loved more than he could ever imagine loving someone...at the time.

1977

Following Angelus leaving her after regaining his soul and Darla returning to The Master, Drusilla knew her time with Spike was nearing an end, that the quest for her to become strong again would be the beginning of the end for them both and despite how much sadness the thought of losing her beloved Spike one day, she knew her and Spike's trip to New York would bring some happiness to them both as Spike set out to kill his second vampire slayer, Nikki Wood, while Drusilla set her sights on siring a new vampire, the first child of her new family.
Drusilla had spent most of the night watching Tobias from a distance, she followed him as he walked home from his work at a diner nearby to his rundown studio apartment, watched him as he got strung up on drugs, and noticed that this man was far from the one she had seen in her visions. At first glance, this man was no more than a depressed junkie who without her input would die a nobody within a matter of years, but as she watched him further, she began to see the potential hidden deep within him and decided to make her move.
"How sad a life you must live to need to block it out with every toxin available to you." Drusilla greeted Tobias after he opened his apartment door to her, the vampire waiting in the hallway, ready to claim him as her own. "I can feel your pain as if it was my own and I know you are so lost you think you cannot find a way out of your despair, but mummy can make everything all better."
"Did Mick send you? He always did like his girls crazy as hell, just hand me the drugs already and tell Mick I'll pay him when I get my wages from the diner." Tobias replied to her, having no clue who she really was nor what she had planned for him.
"I do not know this Mick, but I do know you, Tobias, I know who you are now, but I also know who you can be. I can give you meaning in this world, a purpose, and a love that will consume you...you will never be alone!" Drusilla said in a rather convincing tone, acting if she was the answer to his many troubles.
"Whatever you are on lady...I want some." Tobias responded in a mocking tone, confused by who this woman was and what she wanted from him.
"I can you make you stronger than you ever imagined, give to you a family you have always longed for, make you part of something truly incredible and even lead you to the love of your life...once I make you worthy of him of course," Drusilla promised the young man, knowing this time that her words were somewhat resonating with him, tempting him to give her a chance to prove she was telling him the truth, a chance which she would use to turn him into a vampire-like her...