"I don't say why not." Jaclyn beamed and gently grabbed his face for a kiss. Dabi didn't take long to kiss back, his hands massaging her lower back. Her fingers continued fiddling with his raven-black locks. The pro hero's teeth eagerly grazed over his bottom lip as she adjusted herself so her body was facing him. Touya felt his face burn up more when he slipped his tongue in her mouth so naturally. As the kiss deepened, they involuntarily ground against each other while his body stiffened. Jaclyn's face burned up as she whimpered at him squeezing her thighs. Something normal happened for once. The two thought without noticing as they nearly ran out of oxygen.

"Damn...you've gotten better at that." Dabi praised boldly after their lips parted for air. "I learned...from...the best..." She stuttered in between panting breaths. "I'm...flattered, princess. I'm also...surprised...you could handle that." Touya added with a smirk. "What do you...mean you're 'surprised I could handle that'...?" Jaclyn pouted at the comment.

"That one time I took your walking privileges, you had to take a week off-" He snickered as her cheeks flushed a crimson red. "I've never done anything like that before!" She whined in embarrassment. "I want to destroy you again so bad..." Touya murmured provocatively in her ear. Jaclyn buried her face in her hands, overwhelmingly flustered. "I almost died. You do realize that, right? I almost died and you say 'I want to destroy you'?" The pro hero recalled and glanced up at him. "You're not telling me something." Dabi changed the subject with a shrug. "What are you talking about?" She pretended to not know what he meant. "I can't explain it well, but you have this droopy, guilty look right now. You can tell me what happened if you're comfortable with that. I won't tell anyone, you know. You can trust me, princess." He encouraged her while trying not to agitate the yakuza fugitive.

"Okay, I...I...I feel so terrible because all of the heroes and villains and my friends were being held captive..." Jaclyn started venting nervously, her eyes fixed on Dabi's forehead. "Whatever this is, it's something heavy on your chest, huh?" Touya guessed. "I hooked up with Chronostasis!" The vigilante whined with shame and buried her head in the crook of his neck again. "That's not what I expected..." Dabi commented bluntly and clenched his teeth for a moment. The villain gently made Jaclyn face him so their eyes met.

"Did you fuck him or..." He trailed off, analyzing the situation. "What?! Of course, I didn't fuck him! Why-ohhh, my wording. My bad." She pouted apologetically and corrected herself, "We just kissed...a lot." Her eyes dimmed as he sighed with an unreadable expression on his face.

"If you think I'm mad, I don't-I'm a little annoyed but...I feel like you'd have a reason for something like that." Dabi admitted honestly. "I did it to earn his trust, and I think we like each other? It's hard to explain, but I thought that having this weird bond with him meant I could get some information from the other side-" Jaclyn confessed, slowly feeling relieved after. "You were trying to pull some secret spy shit, huh?" Touya's face brightened with a mix of pride and amusement. "Not gonna lie, that's pretty fucking hot, princess." He murmured in her ear and pressed a kiss to her forehead. She giggled at him scooting closer so their faces were inches apart. "I'm glad you think so, bby." The antihero giggled shyly.

"But I want to know if you're okay with the plan for tomorrow. Are you sure you want me to go with you to the station tomorrow, Touya?" Jaclyn inquired skeptically. He sighed and held her close to his chest, stroking her hair. "I don't want to force you, but the others have been looking for a solid lead for weeks. You're the closest thing we've gotten to that, aside from bits and pieces of evidence. It would mean a lot to me-" She squeezed his hands and intertwined their fingers, beaming.

"Touya, I want to go and support you. That would be more than enough for me." Jaclyn insisted sincerely. "Not now though. You still almost fucking died." He argued as they laid down and started cuddling. "Solid planning." The ravenette muttered, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You worried me, princess. Even though I'm an asshole who barely cares about anything..." Touya admitted.