Chapter 4:~Cristiana~

(Some day later in Eryn Lasgalen)

"We need to act now! Hadrian will destroy the whole middle earth if we don't do something!,"Celeborn said. And Galadriel turned to Elora, "We thought we had lost you to the darkness line. And we're thankful that you didn't fall into the darkness like your brother," And she turned to Emersion. And Emersion smiled, "I couldn't even if I tried. I'm glad Elora is where she belongs again," And Galadriel smiled at the wizard. And Elrond sighed, "So, what shall we do about Hadrian. Who knows what he's planning now when he's out!," And Galadriel sighed, "We cannot risk the safety of 'The Last light elf'. Without her, The whole middle earth can be in danger because of the dragons," Cirdan had told her about The powerful Queen of Lothlórien. Galadriel was powerful. But Elora knew she was more powerful than Galadriel because of the fact that she wasn't a normal elf.

Elora knew she belonged to a line of powerful elves gifted powers from the moon and sun, Valar, the powers of Arda.

And suddenly, a salute sounded.
"What's that?,"Elora asked.
"There's a royal visitor,"Elrond explained.

And Galadriel turned to Thranduil, "Are you expecting someone?,"
"No!,"Thranduil answered quickly.

And suddenly, a middle aged woman with dark hair entered the hall.
And she looked at the crowd and Thranduil,
"The elves has gotten into trouble,"She began. And she turned to Elora, "But I'm here now, dear,"
"Cristiana,"Elora swallowed.

(A while later)

"So I let you be after defeating my husband and now find you married to a Lord elf's son,"Cristiana said a bit confused, "And now you're telling me your real father The King of Eryn Lasgalen forced you into this marriage to take back your Kingdom?,"
"Please, Cristiana, do not find fault,"Elora sighed, "It wasn't my choice. But now I have a daughter who I love with all my heart,"
Cristiana sighed, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come here. But I needed to see you a last time before it's too late,"
And she stood up.
Elora swallowed, "What do you mean?,"
And Cristiana took the glass with her medicine and drank it and turned to Elora,
"I am dying. And I'm living you alone to a dangerous uncertain future,"
And Elora stood up, "You do not have to worry about me, Cristiana. I have been treated like a slave, I have been chained and betrayed. Raped and defiled! But I survived. Since I was a babe, I've been a Queen. Since a child, I've been alone on foreign soil. I know how to keep my life, my crown, and I will,"
"You are a fighter,"Cristiana smiled, "Fight for yourself! Your Kingdom! Your throne! Be unassailable,"
And Elora smiled, "You are the only mother I've ever had. And you are dying because of me,"
Cristiana shook her head, "It is not your fault, Elora. I've done terrible things in my long life by marrying Cirdan. I cursed myself to be unable to have children. You were the only thing that's ever mattered to me. And I will always love you," And she hugged her tightly and gave her a kiss on the head, "You are a full grown woman now. You don't need me. I don't know how to love very well. But I'm glad you've found your real father and your brother who loves you very much. I shall take a walk in the garden before I leave," And she left.
And Elora swallowed, knowing that this would be the last time she saw the one who was the closest thing to a mother she has ever had.

(The garden)

Cristiana walked through the garden when she suddenly collapsed and fell into the grass.

"My lady!,"An elf guard exclaimed, "Send for Lord Elrond now!,"

(Cristiana's infirmary room)

Lord Elrond closed the door to Cristiana's room. And Galadriel noticed the look upon Elrond's face. She knew it wasn't good news that was coming.
"How is she? Is she going to live?,"Legolas asked worriedly, knowing his sister would be heartbroken if the closest one she has ever had to a mother would die.
Elrond shook his head, "I'm afraid she hasn't much time left. It's too late to treat her sickness. She will die soon,"
Galadriel sighed, "Have you told, Ithildin?," And she turned to Thranduil, "She deserves to say goodbye if she wishes to,"
"Say goodbye to who?,"Elora suddenly interrupted.
And Galadriel put his hand on the elf princess shoulder, "Cristiana is very ill. She won't survive for much longer. She's in her room in the infirmary now. We thought you deserve to see her a last time before she dies,"
And Elora nodded, holding back her tears. And Lord Elrond showed her the way to Cristiana's room and opened the door.
Elora went in and Elrond closed the door behind her to leave her alone to say goodbye.