rainy nights | shuhua x minnie

Start from the beginning

as she reached the other dorm she punched in the code and headed it. it was dark of course, but as she walked down the hallway she saw the light peeking through the bottom of minnie's door.

she gave her door a soft knock.

after a good 30 seconds, she heard nothing. no shuffling or anything.

she thought about just crashing in yuqi's room despite the chinese not being there.

she was about to just go when minnie's door suddenly flew open.

it scared the shit out of shuhua, but she was relieved that she didn't have to spend the night alone in a foreign room.

minnie looked at her with surprised and invited the taiwanese in.

"can't sleep?" shuhua just nodded. "i figured, i heard how bad it is outside." she looked at shuhua with concern in her eyes.

shuhua knows minnie always has a soft spot for her, so it was no surprise seeing the concerning look.

"sorry for not answering sooner. i was reading a book while listening to music. i didn't hear your knocking. i didn't notice until i saw a shadow lingering from under my door." she gave her an apologetic look.

"it's ok unnie, i kind of came here unexpectedly anyway."

she explained how basically no one was home expect for the older girl.

shuhua dragged her feet to minnie's bed and flopped down into the sheets.

minnie chuckled at shuhua's antics. "let me finish this chapter. then we can sleep."

shuhua let out an 'ok' but it was muffled against the sheets.

on moments like these she hates her two housemates for not being home. she even question if soojin is still her favorite unnie (she's just kidding).

but she doesn't mind it either way.

being with minnie's presence calms her, and makes her not pay attention to anything else but the thai.

she was on the verge of falling asleep, until a loud thunder struck again. poor shuhua was scared out of her skin. she jumped and fell out of minnie's bed.

"jesus christ i hate the rain." shuhua mumbled.

minnie heard a thud on the floor and immediately dropped her book and came to shuhua's side.

"are you ok?" minnie frantically said.

"yeah, i'm fine but i hate the weather at the moment."

minnie let out a sigh of relief.

"you up for spongebob?" shuhua let out a chuckle. "for someone who's older than me you're so childish."

minnie slaps shuhua's shoulder lightly.

"hey! everyone needs spongebob in their life sometimes."

minnie got up and helped her hand out for shuhua. shuhua grabbed the older girl's hand and hoisted herself up.

minnie led both of them to the living room. she laid down first on the couch, then shuhua came and dropped herself onto her.

before minnie started the episode, shuhua noticed her phone going off with texts from soojin and miyeon. they were apologizing for not being home.

shuhua told them it was fine and that she was hanging out with minnie.

after a few good episodes of spongebob she started to get drowsy. her head was placed on minnie's chest while it was turned towards the tv.

minnie looked like she didn't mind shuhua there, so shuhua kept her position.

minnie saw shuhua struggle to keep her eyes open, so she turned off the tv.

"come on let's go sleep on my bed. it'll be more comfortable."

shuhua nodded at her, she was too fatigued to say anything.

shuhua was so tired to the point minnie piggy backed her into the thai's room.

she softly puts shuhua down, and puts the sheets over her, before heading into the sheets as well.

as soon as she got herself into the sheets shuhua clinged onto her like a koala.

the younger girl wraps her arms and legs around minnie while placing her face into the crook of minnie's neck.

"thank you for letting me stay here tonight." minnie could feel shuhua's hot breath on her neck.

minnie kisses shuhua's head. "anytime you're always welcomed here, especially when i know you can't sleep alone on rainy nights."

shuhua smiled into minnie's neck.

"goodnight minnie unnie, i love you"

"i love you too shuhua goodnight."

after that they both drifted off to sleep, and shuhua was not awoken by the thunder outside. she was sleeping peacefully in minnie's warmth.