home | shuhua x yuqi

Magsimula sa umpisa

it wasn't any special day, but it would make shuhua smile if she bought flowers for her, and that was good enough for yuqi.

yuqi got back home and walked towards shuhua's room.

she lightly knocked on the door.

"shuhua? open up i have something for you."

she heard footsteps coming towards the door, and saw shuhua's shadow from beneath the door.

shuhua opened it and had a surprised face.

she saw yuqi hold out the flowers and chocolates for her.

"this is for you, you seem to be having a rough day."

shuhua smiled at her roommate. she took the flowers from yuqi's hand and placed it on her bedside table.

she quickly jumped at yuqi and hugged her.

"thank you so much. this makes me feel better already." yuqi gave her a bright smile.

"anything for my best friend!"

'friends' huh. shuhua lingered on that word. it just didn't seem right to her. every time she saw yuqi she would feel warm in her chest. it felt weird but right.

what brought her out of her thoughts was yuqi tapping her.

"you want to go out for a drive?" shuhua just nodded. "alright just give me a second."

shuhua went to freshen up a bit. sure it was only a drive, but she wanted to at least take off her makeup.

————

yuqi waited patiently for shuhua. by patiently she means that she calling shuhua to hurry up every 2 seconds.

shuhua finally came out of her room. "you're annoying, you know that?" yuqi gave her a big grin. "yeah, i know."

they both headed out to the dorms and went to yuqi's car. yuqi opened the passenger door for shuhua.

"wow, such a gentlewoman." shuhua teased her. yuqi just rolled her eyes, having an amused look on her face.

yuqi hopped into the drivers seat.

"so where exactly are we going?" yuqi shrugged. "i'm not sure, just wherever my mind takes us, i guess."

yuqi never had a plan when going out for drives. she was always free spirited so she never cared where she was going. shuhua was thankful for that, she didn't have to worry about anything when with yuqi.

yuqi linked her phone to her car. she had a certain playlist just for her and shuhua at times like this.