I want another baby.

"They're so cute." CJ pouts as she gives me a side hug. "Good job mommy."

"What about daddy?" Joe glances up at her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"What about daddy?" Joe glances up at her.

CJ lets out a laugh, "These babies are all Amerie."

Titus O'Neil stares at Joseph, "No, that's Joe all the way."

"That's a lie." I say as I look down at the boys who are enjoying the new attention. "They're the perfect combination of us."

"Can we talk?" CJ gestures for to step to the side and I refrain from shaking my head no as I walk with her. "I just want to say that it's really good to see you."

I smile at her words, "It's good to see you too."

CJ stares at me for a moment before pulling me into her arms and I wrap my arms around her waist. CJ and I have had a rocky relationship but I needed this hug.

"We should hang out some time." I say and her eyes widen in surprise. "I know we've had our issues but I would like for us to move forward."

"I would love that."

---

AmerieSanchez: If it ain't Joe behind me, I'm not looking back

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AmerieSanchez: If it ain't Joe behind me, I'm not looking back.

4,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

I'm not sure why but Joe and I volunteered to host dinner at ours even though we are still working on being a couple. I personally feel that it's too soon to be hanging out with other couples because we're not how we used to be, we're not as affectionate or as loving to one and another.

"How long are you going to be?" Joe asks as I lay back in my nursing seat.

"Thomas will fall asleep soon." I quietly respond as I look down at my son who is latched onto my nipple. "Has everyone arrived?"

"Sofia and Latecia are organizing the dinning room." I groan at his words because I was supposed to have that done before our guests arrived. I got so caught up in trying to get ready that by the time I was done, the boys needed a feed.