Meet Up

Meeting up with Cassandra Scenario and Headcanon.

-
In school you were the kind of study of not caring about class.

Your notebook was literally full of drawings than class.

You usually skip classes sometimes and even saw her a few times.

You two never talk but it was state obvios that she had several issues (Anger, Parental, etc)

You met her after saving her ass from the principal who was tired of her crap.

You who steal a nurse pass and many other passes so you didn't get in trouble around the school.

~~~
You got out of the bathroom and hear a yelling outside and saw two figures, you recognize them by their voices.

"Miss Cassandra you have done so much to this school if see you one more time skipping clasd i will get you expell out of this scho-" yelled the Principal.

You touched Cassandra's shoulders.

"Sorry for taking so long in the bathroom. Oh, hey principal sorry for any trouble, but Cassandra and i are going to the nurse, i quiet don't feel good" You said.

"Where is your pass?" she said suspiciously.

"Here" You show her your pass

"Alright, you two now may go, if i see you Miss Cassandra around again i will sent you to my office" she said and walk away now not being visible for the two of you.

"Don't touch me!" Cassandra said backing your hand away.

"Sorry" you said and left.

Cassandra only look at you as you left.
~~~

Cassandra wouldn't said it, but she is grateful for you to saving her ass.

You two still see each other on the hallway.

She might cosider returning the favor by also saving you from the principal
-

That all for today.