Chapter 33

Destiny's POV

"Then why can't she just say no?!" I asked confused, even if she lost her memory she is still the gang leader I met months ago and I know everyone is scared of her.

"To be honest with you, we found out there was a contract that our mother signed a very long time ago" he took a sip of his coffee, and leaned back in his seat.

"The contract said, whoever is to take the company after our father is to marry The Claires' eldest."

"And that's Rose..." I whispered, he nodded his head.

"Can't they just change the contract, or get rid of it?" I was so desperate for her to not marry that woman. I was so desperate for her to be mine and no one else's.

"Nope, if she breaks the deal. They'll stop their alliance, it was formed for mutual benefits, if they cut that. The company will lose half of her yearly profits" so it's all business, but still I don't want her to be with anyone but me. Possessive, I know but what can I do, have you seen that woman.

Tommy from time to time would look at his phone and then look around the coffee shop and the parking lot.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked him suspiciously,

"Oh no not really" Tommy's eyes squinted slightly, he does that when he lies. How did I know? Well when I lived with them, he'd lie to his mom about where he's going and his eye would squint.

"Tommy!" I choked on my croissant at the sound of her voice. Tommy moved to sit next to me and started patting my back.

"Oh hey Tala, Rose" oh god, Rose is with her too. Way to ruin the mood. I stood up, and I stretched my arm to shake Rose's hand and she was nice enough to shake it back.

I turned to look at Tala and her eyes held confusion, maybe wondering what I'm doing here with her brother. I was just grabbing a cup of coffee as friends of course, nothing to worry about.

I didn't even get to shake her hand, she pulled Rose and they sat in front of us. I can feel the tension between her and Tommy but I am so confused on what they could be fighting for. It was so damn suffocating, luckily the waitress come to get their orders.

"So Tommy, I thought you said you were on a date" said Tala, A date?! What?! I looked at him and he had this cold look on his face but he didn't say anything in return.

"So how was the wedding plans going, Tala. I heard mother say it's in three weeks" he shot back, Rose and I just looked at each other confused. They kept going with this stupid attitude and I had enough of both of them.

"Both of you shut the fuck up!" I couldn't help myself. They both stopped talking, and I just picked my stuff and left. Before I can get to leave the parking lot, I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Wait, I'm sorry"

"I don't want to talk to u you now, you know sometimes I don't get you Tommy. One second you're worried about her and the next you guys are each other's necks" he looked down at his feet.

"I do want to help her, and I am worried about her. But I'm also worried about you..." Worried about me? What is this guy saying?

"You run after her like a lost puppy and she doesn't even remember you, she doesn't even care. It's just a game to her, in three weeks she'll go on with her life and forget about you. But I- I won't.." is this a confession or something, I was so confused and troubled at the same time.

"Weren't you the one who dragged me into this?!! You told me to h-"

I was cut off with his lips on mine. I struggled against his grip but I managed to pull away. I didn't know but as soon as I pulled away my hand collided with his face. With tears in my eyes, I left him there and tried to grab a cab to go home. Or somewhere, away from both of them.

Tala's POV

I pushed the coffee shop's door open and I saw Tommy talking to Destiny, she looked distressed and confused so I thought maybe I'll go talk to her and explain everything. But before I can do that, I saw them kiss. And that right there made me furious, okay I get it now. Of course she'll chose him over me, I can't even remember her. Maybe he'll make her happy. I walked back into the Café.

"Let's go" I said not in the mood to be questioned. Rose nodded her head and followed behind me quickly.

This time, neither of them was standing in the parking lot, yeah probably went to finish whatever they started here.

Why was I angry, why was I so jealous of him??!! Why can't I just remember, why can't I just get my memory back but not any memory. My memory of her...

*****************************

Good morning!!!

Now we can see Tommy's real intentions, what a pp smh.

Have a good day!!!

Ps: I don't think any of us will have a good day after this chapter.

-S